♧11♧

A/n: sorry I've taken so long with this chapter. I'm not gonna lie and say i was busy because u wasn't I've just forgotten and gotten my energy back. Anyway I'll continue the story now.

As we sat on the shore in the dark we soon saw a ship rise out of the water. We swam towards it and got on. We did our own little part to make sure that this ship would get us to wherever we are meant to be going. As it started moving Jake pulled out a map. 'There's a loop there in Blackpool and it's only six months old. January eleventh 2016. With miss Avocet gone it can't be reset. Won't the loop close?' Emma thought for a moment. 'Then it's back to real time.' Jake was about to walk away. 'Jake you know what this means don't you?' He turned around quickly. 'Your gonna die.' She looked taken aback. 'That's not what I mean. We have to get to our time but you don't. You can continue to live in 2016.' I stood up from the chair I was sitting in. 'So he can go live his life while we die!?' She turned to me. 'If we kill Barton he'll be gone but time will go on. He won't go to Florida. Abe won't die and Jake can go home.'

I stormed out of the room we were in and looked around for one I can be alone in. I found one quickly and sat on the floor. All my clothes and belongings were gone. All I had was a bag which contained a book, my sketchbook and pencils. I decided to draw to try and calm myself down a bit. I heard everyone talking but chose to ignore it. I felt like crying but I didn't want someone to come in and see me. Once I stopped hearing people talking I heard the door open next to me.

I saw Enoch look around the room and spot me. 'Y/n?' He closed the door quietly. I didn't say anything to him because I was still pissed with the last couple of hours. Everything had happened so fast and I didn't really feel that bad until it all actually sunk in. 'Darling... Don't do this to me. I already feel awful for what I said. I was just mad.' I looked at the floor. 'Emma said that Jake is going to leave us all behind.' I spat out. 'We have a new plan! I promise you it's not our time yet.' He took my hand. 'What if we fail?' I felt tears in my eyes. 'We won't. Trust me.' I nodded slowly.

It's hard to think positive when this could possibly be the last time you look at your lover. I'm guessing he felt the same because he shuffled closer and kissed me on the cheek. He pulled away and I smashed my lips onto his. Our lips moved in sync. I moved into his lap making sure not to break the kiss. He held my back so I was closer to him. After what felt like an hour but was most likely barely two minutes I pulled away from him.

'We better head back to everyone before they find us like this.' I stood up and walked to the door. 'What's wrong with this exactly Darling?' He smirked cheekily. 'Hurry up already!' I ignored his question and skipped down the hallway with him behind me.

I had been informed about the plan and been given a role to play. This all seemed like fun but when it really hot me that we would be against hollows my stomach dropped. I felt like I was going to be sick. I was allowed to go sleep with everyone else while Emma Jake and Enoch stayed up and kept the boat on its course.

When I woke up I didn't feel to sick anymore which was a huge energy boost that I would need to do my job well. 'Morning Enoch!' I hugged his torso as he wrapped his arms around me. 'Goodmorning Darling. We are almost there.' He said as we pulled apart. 'You ready?' He looked at me worriedly. I nodded trying to shake my nerves away. 'I can do this.' He nodded. 'Yeah. You can do this.' He held my hand and walked us to the window.

The sky was a beautiful mix of light pink and orange. It was a good way to start an awfully violent day. I wanted the world to stop here so I could look at the sky with Enoch forever...
---------------------------------------------------------
                        End of ♧11♧
Word count: 775

A/n: sorry for the really short chapter it's just in the next chapter I wanted to start the battle and fighting stuff. I am trying really hard to finish this story for you all because this is my most popular one surprisingly.

Thank you for reading I will be uploading the next chapter as soon as possible. Make sure to vote and look at my other stories and follow. Please don't hate I just want to make content people will like and enjoy. If you want to you can comment what you would like to read because I take suggestions.