♧8♧

A/n: I'm trying really hard to finish  this story for you all. Thank you for reading it really helps me out because I'm a small writer. Also I think the end is kinda cringey so please don't hate me for it.

I ran downstairs and sat at the table with everyone else. Enoch sat with Olive and I sat with Jake. 'How was the walk?' I asked him. He nodded in response. 'Yeah it...it was good.' He glanced at Emma. Emma was already looking at him from across the room. 'What's wrong?' I asked annoyed. 'What do you mean?' He asked nervously. 'You keep staring at Emma... What's wrong?' I whispered closer to his ear. 'I'll tell you when there aren't that many people around.' I continued to eat the rest of my food.

Once we were done and I had done the dishes I walked to the spot that I had showed Jake earlier. When I got there he was standing there waiting for me. 'So... what was all that about.' He didn't say anything and just stared at the floor. 'Don't you Dare lie to me about it.' I said sternly so I could know the truth. 'Well... Emma and I slipped away from everyone else when we were on our walk...' He wrung his hands nervously. 'And!?' I crossed my arms in frustration.

'Well she showed me something. A place only she knew about. I can't tell you where because I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone.' I was growing more and more frustrated. 'Save us both the trouble and tell me what you want to say!' I raised my voice. 'Ok... Emma and I kinda... kissed.' We stood there in silence. 'I really like her and I'm not just playing with her.' I nodded slowly holding back tears. 'I get it...' He walked towards me. 'I gotta go.' I turned and stormed into the house past everyone.

I could feel their eyes but I didn't care. I just wanted to be in my room and have a good rest. As I changed quickly I noticed my desk drawer. I pulled out my sketchbook and pulled the page with Jake's drawing out of it. I wrote a note on the back. 'I don't need this anymore. Jake told me everything so you might aswell have it.' I stormed down a few stairs to Emma's room and slid it under the door.

I was laying in my bed staring emotionless at the ceiling. It was really hot so I decided to open the window for some fresh air. The moon was full as always. It never changed but I still admired it's beauty. I sighed before laying back down on my bed to over think about everything that had happened today. I looked over at my clock. Midnight. I opened my bedroom door and saw light coming from under Enochs door. I moved on towards the stairs and crept down them making as little noise as I possibly could.

I made it to the kitchen and opened the fridge. It was packed with foods and leftovers from previous dinners. I moved some things around so I could find the macaroons that Miss Peregrine had been getting for me in town. I found them and brought them back up to my room. I sat against the headboard and ate not caring if anyone would for some reason come in.

Once the macaroons were all gone I put the tin on my desk before laying back down in my own sorrow. I turned on my side facing away from my door and hugged my pillow. I tried to get to sleep but it was impossible. I hated how Emma didn't make any effort towards Jake and he chose her. To be fair she was a lot prettier than me. She was a lot smarter than me. She was probably way more fun than me. Great... I'll never get to sleep if i keep listing how much more perfect she is than me.

I felt the bed move on the other side of me. I turned to see Enoch's dark eyes looking into mine. 'What do you want O'Connor?' I turned back to the wall. 'I want to know if your ok.' I laughed. 'Why would you care about me?! The only person who cares about me is me.' I snapped at him. 'I just do alright. You seemed really upset when you walked into the house before Jake. I wanted to ask if you were ok.' I turned to fave him. 'No I'm not!' I raised my voice. 'He kissed Emma! Normally I wouldn't care it's just that-' He interrupted me by kissing my lips softly. He pulled away slowly as he smirked. 'Do you feel better?' I thought about it. I did feel a little bit better. It didn't take the while feeling away but it was a start. 'A little bit. I think-' He kissed me again. I pulled away this time. 'Let me talk before you do that jeez!' He smiled.

'You want me to stop and go away?' He tilted his head to the side playfully. 'Well Olive said I had to stay away from you.' 'Who gives a shit what Olive said?' He leaned in. 'You want me to kiss you again?' I nodded as his lips smashed onto mine. I fell onto my back and he was just above me. He played with a bit of my hair as we continued kissing. We pulled away for air for a few seconds then he went to my neck and started sucking on it. I moaned a little bit and he covered my mouth. 'Shh. We don't want to wake evryone up do we?' I shook my head as he went to my neck again. Once he was done with my neck he kissed my lips again.

His tongue was trying to enter my mouth and successfully pushed through. This was really new to me but I was enjoying every minute of it. I twisted his hair through my hands and gently tugged at it a few times earning moans into the kiss. He pulled away and went back to my neck. He bit down slightly and i gasped pulling his hair again. 'Feel better Darling?' He layed down next to me. 'Yeah.' I hugged him. We soon fell asleep in each others arms.

---------------------------------------------------------
                      End of ♧8♧
Word count: 1055
Thank you for reading I will be uploading the next chapter as soon as possible. Make sure to vote and look at my other stories. If you could follow that would be very appreciated. If you want to you can comment what you would like to read. Please don't hate I just want to make content people will like and enjoy.