I love you in every lifetime! (the end)

Start from the beginning

-Cooking is like magic too. Like making potions, he said in excitement.

-I can't wait to try them all. Where is Changbin hyung?

-Hyunjin, for the last time, you can't borrow my siren just to escape traffic, Changbin entered the kitchen in a police uniform.

When he spotted Jisung, he froze in his tracks.

-Binnie, look! Jisung is back!

-Hi, hyung! Jisung got closer and waited for any kind of reaction from the older.

He wrapped his hands around the younger and squeezed him as tight as he could.

-I missed you too, hyung! But... you are crushing my ribcage, Jisung said with half of breath.

-Sorry! Changbin let go of him.

-Didn't know Felix liked uniforms, Jisung joked.

-Lix! It was one time! I told you not to tell anybody! Changbin shouted embarrassed.

-I didn't, Felix raised his hands in defense.

-Damn, hyung! Hyunjin nudged him with his elbow having the biggest smirk on his face.

-I missed this chaos, Jisung said, making them all stare.

-Then let's see the others, Hyunjin took him by the hand again. Shall we?

Jisung nodded and followed him blindly.

They walked through the crowd until they found Jeongin and Chan dancing slowly to a romantic song.

-Can I steal your partner for a second? Hyunjin asked Chan who furrowed his eyebrows with jealousy.

He did it anyway, taking the confused Jeongin away from his boyfriend.

-What the-

Chan didn't get to finish, cause his hands intertwined with Jisung's.

-Sorry for that! I wanted to talk to each one of you, Jisung explained.

-I didn't know you were coming.

-Hyunjin wanted to make a surprise. He cut off all of my social media.

-He worked really hard for this party. Being Minho's assistant in the fields of economics and investiture is not easy.

-What about you? How are you doing?

-Opened a kart field. For when I have free time. Otherwise, I am keeping the factory in line. Mom left in France and didn't come back. Dad has retired. So I am my own boss.

-That's nice. You and Jeongin?

-He'll tell you, Chan turned red.

-OK, let's switch, Hyunjin took Chan to the dance floor, leaving Jeongin with Jisung.

-Ji! Jeongin yelled unintentionally, then covered his mouth embarrassed.

Jisung chuckled at the adorable reaction and started leaning from side to side, dancing with the younger.

-I missed you too, Jeongin! How are you?

-I am a doctor resident at the hospital. I am climbing my way to being a certified doctor.

-That's amazing. I am so proud of you! Jisung smiled, his gaze slipping for a second to the side when he felt something coming between their fingers.

Then he saw it. A diamond ring on Jeongin's finger.

-No way! Jisung gasped. He proposed?

-He did! Jeongin nodded in excitement. We are engaged!

-Why didn't you tell me?