Chapter 96 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

Start from the beginning

( Just what is this? )

( Is the female lead trying to win me over too? )

( Or maybe it is something else? )

( No matter what may be it is, I won't fell for the female lead trap.)

( I won't become one of her things.)

I then looked at the female lead once again and before I could even say anything to her, she then excuses herself first and walked away from me.

I then looked at Mr. Bosworth after I come back to my senses that he was still right next to me.

But...

Mr l. Bosworth is busy looking at someone else right now.

( Where is he looking at? )

" Mr. Bosworth? " I said but Mr. Bosworth didn't heard me calling for him.

He was just staring at someone... And that certain person is no other than the female lead.

( Hah... I knew this day would come.)

I then looked at Mr. Bosworth again, he still does not have any expression on his face but he's staring at the female lead.

( If only I could read what is inside Mr. Bosworth head right now...)

" Mr. Bosworth? " I said while I made my way towards Mr. Bosworth and I hold his hand, which I finally have his attention.

" My lady? " Mr. Bosworth says

" I noticed you were staring at Lady Auriane, Mr. Bosworth." I said with a smile but Mr. Bosworth is not smiling back to me.

" Do you find her pretty Mr. Bosworth? " I said

" I mean, she already has a beautiful face, so what else do I need to mention? " I said while I was thinking and then Mr. Bosworth replied.

" It would be a lie if I say no, my lady, I'll say that Lady Auriane is indeed dazzling to look at." Mr. Bosworth says

( Tch, dazzling? Another word to call someone beautiful.)

" Does that mean Mr. Bosworth like Lady Auriane? " I said

" Will Mr. Bosworth gonna leave me? " I said as I made a sad look in front of him.

" Since Mr. Bosworth like someone and I won't be like by Mr. Bosworth anymore." I said

" Does that mean Mr. Bosworth will abandon me and Mr. Bosworth will be with Lady Auriane and not with me? " I said as I made sure that I would look adorably cute while making a sad face.

" My lady, I would never do that." Mr. Bosworth says but this time, he was smiling, not in a creepy way, but a genuine smile, it was a very different one, I could tell, just from looking into Mr. Bosworth eyes.

" I swear on my life, I will always be with you my lady, I will protect you from anyone who will harm you and will never abandon you, my lady. " Mr. Bosworth

( Swearing on his life????? Whaaat?? )

" Even if it means that I have to rip those insects like people and to make a pile of skeletons out from their body, just to make a bridge for you my lady, I'd gladly do it without even you asking for it." Mr. Bosworth says with a smile.

( Eyo... Isn't that a bit too much?? )

( To make a bridge out from people's skeleton!?? Ehhh???? )

" I assure my little lady, I would never leave your side, unless if the lady wants to be alone, then I'll go. " Mr. Bosworth says as I smiled.

" But isn't Lady Auriane pretty? " I said

" And Mr. Bosworth was staring intently at Lady Auriane. " I said with a smile but Mr. Bosworth was not smiling.

" So, I was thinking that Mr. Bosworth liked Lady Auriane? " I said

( I mean, he DID fell in love at first sight with the female lead in the book... So maybe, right now, it didn't change? )

" Ah, pardon me, my lady, the word 'like'... I DO NOT like anyone, but you, my lady, I like." Mr. Bosworth says

( Boi... If I was at the right age and he said that to me...)

( That would feel like he is confessing his feelings to me! )

( But maybe I'm just thinking too much and he actually mean it in a friendly way.)

" Ah, I see, then I'm guessing that Mr. Bosworth isn't catching feelings towards Lady Auriane? " I said with a smile

" I don't have time for such a thing like that, my lady." Mr. Bosworth says and just when I was about to say something to Mr. Bosworth, I heard a voice.

" Pardon me for interrupting your conversation, but I would like to ask the lady next to you? " He says and so I turn my head from left and my whole world feels like it's going to crumble right in front of me, or am I just exaggerating it too much?

( What the f*ck? )

I looked at the people, their eyes were on us, It feels like it's going to suffocate me.

" And you must be Princess Althea? The only child of Archduke Willard, your father is also an arch mage from another kingdom, am I right? " He says

( When did the dance started!?! )

( I didn't even heard anything as I was too focused in my conversation with Mr. Bosworth! )

" And you're the only niece of the current king of the Khisfire Elzura Kingdom, King Leonid, your father's older brother." He says

( Why is he mentioning all of that??? And man... He knows quite much? )

" But none of that are matters." He says with a smile.

" What I would like to ask is..." He says

" Would you care to have a dance with me, Princess Althea of the Khisfire Elzura Kingdom? " He says with a smile on his face.

( For f*ck sake.)

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»