Hunger games

'And we could be together baby, as long as the skies are blue, you act so innocent now, but you lied so soon, when I met you in the summer.....' Calvin Harris worked his magic fingers on the drop while I moved my head along to the beats. His style always gets to me, this is like my current jam.

Rolling down the windows, I let the summer Seattle wind run through my hair, not caring if it gets messed up, I was too happy today. Finally landing a job at my dream office, Rosemerry Publications. Don't forget the HOT boss you got girl. I blush at my alter ego's comment.

Reaching my destination, I pulled over to the pavement and parked my baby girl, my pristine white Audi A3 cabriolet, that I bought with my first pay check while working for the Uni. She's been with me for 3 years, yet without a single dent or scratch, so you can imagine how I much I adore her. Waving hi at the doorman, I fished out the keys for my condo, which stood in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city center. After struggling to open the door with my much hyped happiness, I finally got in, and threw my bags over the couch, heels went fying by landing with a slight thud and I started unzipping my dress as I walked over to the kitchen.

The condo was pretty big, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms as well. What I loved the most about it though was the walk-in balcony with large French Windows adorned by the indigo starry curtains I got recently, and ofcourse the view which overlooked the city center and the tall observatory deck, Space Needle, standing in all its glory.

As I reached the kitchen my stomach rumbled in respose to my hunger. Opening the fridge, I was dissapointed to see it was empty. Mentally cursing myself, I thought maybe I should go on over to do some grocery shopping, it's about time before I starve to death.

I quickly changed in to simple black denims and threw a simple baseball top over it, and managed to tie my disobedient hair into a messy bun. After grabbing my wallet and keys, I closed the door behind me and almost knocked someone over.