"What is that?" Alex asked.

"Time. This serum will preserve her." Ruby answered. "We might be able to save her if we move quickly. When I was hacking Rhea's ship I was also doing some research. I looked for anything having to do with liquid Kryptonite. There was a lot of science stuff I didn't understand but there is a way to reverse the damage done."

Alex's face lit up and Lena squeezed Kara's lifeless hand.

"So what is it?" Alex asked.

"She has to absorb the Sun-."

"Absorb the Sun?" Alex interrupted. "What do you think the lamps were for kid." She was a little frustrated but managed to keep her cool while talking to Ruby.

"You didn't let me finish. She has to absorb the Sun during a solar flare."

"During a solar flare." Alex whispered. "Winn when is the next solar flare?"

"Your not listening to me. She needs to absorb The Sun. Meaning-."

"Meaning the whole sun." Lena finished.

"Yeah. But more importantly you need to find a sun that doesn't have anyone or anything depending on it. How do you think she would feel if she found out we destroyed a planet with inhabitants just to bring her back to life." Ruby paused and looked at the blonde. "I don't think she'd like that."

The room fell silent for a few moments.

"So all we have to do is find a sun that doesn't have any planets orbiting it and what...throw her into it?" Winn said breaking the moment of silence.

"It's not that simple." Sam chimed in. "Even if you do find a sun, you still need to figure out a way to actually get her to absorb the Sun's energy."

"There is another issue. We only have a month to do all of this. Find a Sun, travel how every long to get to said Sun, revive her and somehow manage to get her to absorb the Sun's energy all within a month."

"Why a month?" Lena asked, her voice still a little emotional.

"That serum will only last a month." Ruby answered. "That's all the serum this scouter has left."

"We'll we have to think of something and fast. Do we know of some sort of machine or something that can harness the Sun's energy?" Berry asked stepping forward.

The room fell silent.

"I can do it."

-

Zenara's POV

Voices. I heard multiple voices. What they're  talking about I don't know. After a minute or two I felt pain radiating throughout my body. It wasn't as bad as before but it still hurt.

I tried to flutter my eyes open but one was so heavy dude to swelling. All I see out of one eye is a white blur. I blinked a few time to rid myself of said blurriness.

I was in a medical room back at the DEO. I slid off the gurney and cringed in pain, my ribs hurt, my right eye swollen shut and my body is just sore all over.

A tiny grunt left my lips. "Fuck."

It hurt to move but I managed to make my way over to a small crowd the had formed around a med room. Kara was gone, no trace of her energy left. Rhea did succeed in taking out the blonde Kryptonian. Everyone was filled with emotion. I can't blame them, this battle was harder than I thought.

Alex and Lena...both were destroyed with this loss. I looked to Lena and knew exactly what she was going through. I went through it myself. Losing your best friend, the love of your life. It's a lot to handle, it feels like the rug has been pulled from under your feet, your heart shatters into a million to the 10th power pieces. Like time has stopped and your suffocating over and over.