Prologue

(Art Not Mine)

Jays Pov:

Waking up to my alarm going off, Soon enough I turned it off shortly after I got out of my bed. Getting dressed shortly after, Also planning to go out to the city today mostly because I had nothing else to do. When I was done getting dressed, I grabbed my things and got out of the house.

The weather was windy today but it still had a nice feeling to it. Surprisingly Ninjago city didn't smell like trash today, probably because it as morning but still. After walking for a while, Thinking of getting coffee to boost my mood since i was starting to get tired or maybe at least get food to eat.

Lloyds pov:
I was trying to get the team back together, after Zane's death we all went out separate ways. But the team had to get back together.
Kai was about to say something but he was interrupted by the person entering the place we were in. He was wearing a blue jacket, Before I could talk more people entered.

Jay pov:
There was a bunch of ugly looking people that entered the place after me. They actually started to rob the place, 'why do all the crazy things happen in this city'. I didn't really want to get into the whole mess so I let the ninja deal with the problem.

<~—————————~>

Later..
While on my way back home, someone tried stealing something from me. I was chasing them 'like a person with a brain would', Soon enough I found my self in an ally way. There way a table with the thing that almost got stolen from me, along with a fortune cookie. Opening it, what it said was "You've Been Invited To The Tournament Of Elements"

help I need ideas for this story

(This is my first fanfic so please give me tips)