Special (Gouenji)

Start from the beginning

"A-Alright." You stuttered making him chuckle.

"Looks like someone's not herself today." He said as he came closer to you and pushed you down on the sofa. His arms trapping you in a cage, "Mind telling me what's bothering you (FN)?"

He then leaned closer and closer and kissed the sensitive spot just below your ear. Your (EC) eyes widened as you let out a small sound that's close to a mewl, making Gouenji laugh.

"(FN) you are such a tease. Makes me want to take you right here and now."

Hearing him say those things and make those actions, made you shiver. Ever since you started dating in Junior High, he's always been the gentleman-type. He's always so caring, gentle and loving when it comes to you. But now, he looks like a hungry lion staring at his prey. His eyes showed desire and passion it was scary yet, alluring at the same time.

"A-aren't you supposed to change y-your clothes?" you asked as you tried to push him away, which only made him lean closer to you.

"We'll get to that." He said huskily.

"B-but.

"(FN)" he said cutting you off. "Do you really want to know why I asked you to come here?"

 You couldn't answer because he was getting closer and closer to you while his gaze pierced through yours making you feel hot and vulnerable.

"We're going to graduate from high school in a couple of days, and it pains me to know that we'll be going into different medical schools for college-"

"About that, I-"

He cuts you off with a kiss, when you pulled away, he gave out another chuckle and said, "Now, now (FN)~ let me finish what I was about to say, alright?"

You were breathing hard now, mostly because of the seduction in his voice.

"As I was saying..." he continued, "I couldn't shake the feeling of dread that something...unwanted ay happen to you while I'm away. Someone might take you away from me."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act like you don't know (FN)~" he said as he leaned in and smelled your hair, "You know how beautiful you are and trust me, other guys will do anything to get to you." he sighed, "You know how much I love you right?"

"I do."

He smirked, "Then you won't mind if I go on ahead with my plan to make you mine tonight, will you?"

You could feel yourself blushing so hard as you gave him a 'are-you-sure-about-this?' look.

"(FN), I love you more than anything, trust me."

He started kissing you softly while putting your shoulder back to the sofa gently. His other hand lifted your chin as he started to suck and nip on your bottom lip.

You felt yourself whine a little when the soft sensation of his lips left yours.

"What do you say?" he asked with a seductive smirk plastered on his face.

"J-just try to be gentle." You replied instantly. For heaven's sake, you don't need to be asked twice with him giving you that smirk of his.

He smiled lovingly and took your hand and kissed it, "For you (FN), I'll be nothing but gentle."

He then stood up and carried you bridal style to his bedroom where the lights were dimmed and the curtains were closed. He kissed your forehead before carefully placing you on the bed.

You propped yourself up on your elbows only to see him take off his red jacket and black tee shirt, revealing his toned torso. Gods, this was a sight to see.