Chapter 33

Warning: SPG

DUKE'S POV

In the past, I've had a lot of sex with various women, including my ex-girlfriends. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like having sex with them. Who doesn't enjoy sex? But I can't seem to find the person I'll love for the rest of my life. Previously, the majority of my feelings were only lust and the desire to have a girlfriend.

Something is always missing. My love and affection for the women I was before were insufficient to make me feel good about my heart and mind.

I was in love and became obsessed, and it hurts that my feelings for the woman I loved were not reciprocated.

I'm grateful Clarisse's entered my life. She completely transformed me, and I still can't believe she agreed to spend an intimate night with me.

Habang hinahalikan ko siya ay hinawakan ko ang baywang niya at dahan-dahang hiniga sa kama.

Her naked body and wet appearance begs me to cum. She's so fucking seductive! However, there will be more time for that later.

Nang maghiwalay ang aming labi ay ngumiti ako at hinalikan ang leeg niya hanggang ang malalaking dibdib naman niya ang pinuntirya ko.

She moaned about what I did while sucking her left breast and playing with and pinching her lovely erected nipple in her other breast with my other hand.

Sobrang init ng pakiramdam ko at alam kong hindi ko na mapipigilan na angkinin ngayong gabi si Princess. I waited for this moment to happen to us, and I'm now on cloud nine because she initiated this first, which I really appreciate.

Bumaba ng bumaba ang halik ko sa mga dibdib niya na umabot sa kaniyang tiyan hanggang sa makarating ako sa pagkababae niya.

I saw it five years ago and can't wait to taste her pure flesh with my hot mouth and tongue.

Ibinuka ko nang mas malaki ang makinis na mga hita ni Princess at nakita ko pa ang pagtakip ng mukha niya sa hiya.

"Don't be shy. Ginawa ko na 'to dati sa'yo, 'di ba? Remember how I fucked this pussy in my mouth 5 years ago? " I smirked and teased her.

"H-huwag mo na ngang ipaalala 'yan! Nahihiya lang ako, e." sabi niya.

I chuckled and returned my gaze to her sweet juicy pussy.

Fuck! My wife has a beautiful face and the best body parts. I consider myself extremely fortunate to be her husband.

I began to lick and taste her pussy. She's exuding juices that I'm tasting and drinking. I played with her clitoris, which made her moaned even more in the ecstatic feeling she was giving.

Ito yata ang isa sa mga gusto kong inumin na hinding-hindi ko kailanman pagsasawaan.

"Ahh... D-Duke!" Princess moaned na mas lalong nagpainit sa akin kaya ginalingan ko pa ang paghalik at pagdila sa pagkababae niya.

When she reached her climax, I licked and tasted everything she had released. Hiningal at napagod siya sa ginawa ko pero hindi pa dito nagtatapos ang lahat.

Hinubad ko ang suot kong pants at brief at hinagis sa sahig. My dick is throbbing, and it's damn hard because of my wife.

Nakita ko ang paglunok ni Princess nang makita ang alaga ko. I'm a big man, so I have a big, huge dick.

Inumpisahan kong himasin ang alaga ko habang nakatingin sa kanya. I like how I teased her with the way I moved my hands in my dick.

"Can you suck me too, Princess?" I asked.