Safe Place

I dedicate this for someone who has to say goodbye for a moment.

I hope there's sky night filled with stars at where you are. When you look at them, just remember that I do the same thing. I want you to know that, whoever you are right now or whoever you will become, I always be there with you like you did with me. To say goodbye even for a moment maybe the hardest, the feeling of letting you go started to grow in me. But now I know, this is for your own good, then it's okay. I know when you comeback, your eyes will always catch mine first. 

In the moment of silence where all the memories replay on their own, the picture of you smiling was there, your melodic voice keep playing here in my mind and my heart. 

You were there for me, when I needed you the most. Your absence is something unbearable for me to handle. But when you told me to wait for you, with this heart I swear I will. I just hope you're doing alright in that new world. When you are here again, let's create more memories together. 

When I realized I have to let go of your warm hand right now, these tears won't stop falling. But then I saw your face, a part of me believing you will comeback and take my hand again.

You taught me to love, face and accept for who I am. There's no time when I don't think about you. I always love you, like when you say you love me.

Stay in there, please comeback soon. I love you, always.