Chapter 95 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

Start from the beginning

After hearing all those gossips, I then looked at the female lead, looking all that angelic and flowery in front of other people.

It would be a lie if I say that Lady Auriane, the female lead, doesn't look beautiful or gorgeous.

After all, she's THE LEADING LADY of this novel, the protagonist, my older sister made her that way.

To be dotted by everyone, to be lovely in front of others and she really just looked so perfect in every ways!

But she's not favorite lady in this novel, no matter how good she'll act in front of others, I won't and will never like her.

She's the least person in this novel that I would say 'Like'.

" The royal family has arrived!  "

( Oh... The royal family are here.)

" *gasped* My god, the Queen and the King looked so gorgeous! "

*Chatter*

*Chatter*

" The brightest star of the Lazourel Empire, the crown prince, will now enter."

" Oh, I think I'm going to faint, its crown prince Lucien Moorsel! "

" Oh, his face and his presence today is just breath taking! I'd be bless if the prince would look right in to my direction! "

I then just rolled my eyes after hearing those praises and then I looked at the entrance door once again, then I finally saw the second Prince and the... Princess?

" Second Prince Noah Moorsel and first Princess Beatrice Moorsel, will now enter."

( Huh? )

( Princess Beatrice? I thought...)

( I thought she would be here tonight due to her health, it was clearly written in the novel.)

( But then again... She died in the novel shortly after...)

" Oh my gee..." I said to myself as I smiled.

( The princess of this empire will be assassinated! )

" Oh f*ck. " I said and faced palm myself.

( How could I missed out something so important again!?! )

( It was written in the novel that Princess Beatrice couldn't attend to the second Prince birthday celebration...)

( Due to her health and since no one was there with her except the maid...)

( Princess Beatrice was then assassinated shortly after the second Prince birthday celebration! )

" Though... The book of my older sister never mentioned why the Princess was assassinated and what was the cause of her sickness was." I said to myself.

( It was just said that she was so sick and then died after being assassinated.)

( Another person is going to die right now hah...)

" But... The book has changed." I said to myself.

( Princess Beatrice is here and she looked fine? I guess.)

( But will she be assassinated like how the novel of my sister's work? )

" Oh, his highness, the second Prince and her highness, the princess. "

" I greet his highness, a happy birthday. "

( Everyone is really out there socializing and making connections already...)

( But don't mind me, I'll just be right here and do my own thing...)

" My lady aren't you going to introduce yourself to his highness the second Prince and her highness? " Mr. Bosworth says as I looked at him.

( Why should I ? )

( I don't want to be involved in their family.)

( Not just that...)

( Princess Beatrice might be assassinated by someone who I don't know, since that assassinator was never caught.)

( There was no justice for the death of Princess Beatrice, just like my own beloved lady.)

( Tch.)

" No, I'm alright. I'd like to observe everyone right here. " I said with a smile.

" As you wish my lady, then I'll just be right here, next to you. " Mr. Bosworth says as I smiled at him.

While I was staring at Mr. Bosworth, I then looked at the female lead.

( She's really catching everyone's attention.)

I then look to where my father is and I saw him, minding his own business while drinking a red wine from the glass.

Then the King of this Empire approaches my dad.

( Do they know each other? )

( Though I heard from the other maids that his majesty stopped by in our villa.)

( I couldn't remember when since I have memory problems lately.)

I then looked to where my mother is, she's standing next...next to the female lead!

( It is just what my older sister has written in the book...)

( The female lead approached my mother and then it was just around the time where the second Prince...)

( Princes Noah will then have his dance with someone but he refuses to dance with anyone just like what it was written in the book.)

( And then the scenario where the crown prince will walk towards to my mother's direction...)

( Everyone will then start to think that the crown prince will ask mother to dance with him, but actually...)

( He'll ask the person next to mother, the female lead.)

" Argh, why do I feel like I'm going to pee from this excitement? " I said to myself.

( And mother seems to be so calm around the female lead...)

( Does she not feel threatened by the presence of the female lead? )

( Well, this is just the beginning.)

( Mother will continue to keep seeing the female lead, more so, the female lead will be her reason why she'll be executed, just like in the novel.)

" But since I'm here, I won't let something like that happens." I said to myself.

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»