chapter 10

Priya's pov :

If I here anyone saying marriage is tiring I'm definitely agreeing with them but what I found more tiring was shopping wedding clothes.

Too many options and I'm really bad at choosing ,on top of that Ma keep wanting me buy everything she choose but what will do with those sarees.
Not like I can resell them and earn some good money.
Wish I could do that. Surely I would be a multimillionaire just by selling the things I'm going to wear on the wedding pandal.

You guys must be confused how I ended up here...
Let me fill you up with details.

So.....

After confessing about Dr.Vedank to my parents I felt quite relieved.
Nanna didn't show any positive responses yet I guess I'm grateful for him as he didn't entirely despised this very idea.
Ma was like silent...like the calm before the storm. Its against her personality.
I was little worried about the thing running in her mind.

I was back in my room , grabbed my mobile from the nightstand, started scrolling the contacts in my list anxiously and my fingers stopped moving when I found the one.

Your guesses are correct

I wanted to call Dr.Vedank.
I guess I should start calling him Vedank from now onwards owing to the fact that he will be my husband in less than a month if everything goes in his way.