"Where do you want to put it?"

Sometimes, Hyunmin can get a bit picky with where the pin goes so Jungkook have to ask first. "Don't know"

Jungkook understand why, she want to put a good impression to her new parents so he trust Jungkook to put it where he think the best. Hyunmin can sometimes act bigger than her age but Jungkook is still her parent. The one she always want to rely on.

Jungkook didn't know how it would go when he's with Jimin and Taehyung. Will Hyunmin look for him when she don't know what to decide? Will Hyunmin still wait for him to get ready? Will Hyunmin rely on him this much?

He knows everything she do as a kid is bound to be gone when she get older. But she have been taking care of hyunmin since she was born it will be hard to suddenly share the responsibility.

He knows deep inside that he's still her biological father and she will have a bit of special connection but he was so used to this alone. Now Hyunmin will have a bunch of love from three people and she will share everything she do with the three of them.

Jungkook clip both the big and small butterfly on the right side and smile. His eyes wet and his lips wobbly, this is where it start. Their new life. All of them have to adapt it.

Hyunmin turns around and hug her appa. "Yunie always love appa"

Jungkook bite back a sob and chuckles, he hug her back tightly. "Appa always love you too Yunie" he kissed her forehead and cheek.

They both pull away with a wide smile, similar bunny teeth full on display when they hear the doorbell.

_

Jungkook sits on the front sit with Taehyung driving, in a comfortable silent. "So what's your plans?" Jungkook started shyly.

He glance at the other and see the white sleeve is folded up to his elbow, Jungkook gulps when he see the veiny arms. He averted his eyes from the arm to look at Taehyung's face.

"We are going to our special place, from now on."

"What does that mean?" He wondered.

"Jimin and I have a special place and I want to have the same thing with you. So today, we're going to every place we could find and create something special to make us remember"

Jungkook blush at the thoughtfulness. "You can have your place with Jimin too but today is ours" Taehyung said further. Who knew the teacher is this sweet and thoughtful.

"I like that" he whispered. Taehyung smiles at the shy smile dancing on Jungkook's lips. The light blush make him look pretty Taehyung didn't know if he could hold himself until the end of the day.

"But before that, can we go somewhere to eat? I didn't have time to cook something before " Jungkook said when his stomach start growling.

Taehyung give him a glance, "Oh I already set the place we're going to eat"