7. Drawing of a Family

"Okay! Today you're going to draw your family!" The kindergarten teacher said with a wide smile.

She look at the kids and give each if them a paper. Hyunmin took her pencil and pout. Thinking about what to draw.

Then she start drawing with a full concentration, her tongue almost poking out by how much she's pressing the tongue on her lips.

After she's done drawing. She look at the other kids and shrug when the other kids are still drawing. She at a few decorations for her drawing.

A little flower here and there. A cloud with a rainbow. She take her colour pencil and began colouring it. She smile at her drawing when she's satisfied with her drawing.

"Okay class. Are you done?" The teacher asked.

"Yes!" The kids answered.

The teacher smile and walk around from one to another to look at their drawings. While Hyunmin is waiting for her turn, she just intertaint herself.

"Why you only have two?" She heard the kid beside her asked. "Hum?" She make a confused and startled sound. She looks at the boy's drawing.

Oh?

He have three adults in his drawing. One was behind him, one is holding his right hand, one is holding his left hand.

"That's your brother?" She asked, pointing the man behind him.

"Nooo! That's my papa!" The kid said.

Hyunmin tilt her head. Then who is the other two?

"This?" She pointed at the one holding his right hand. "Mama"

"And this?" The one holding his left hand. "Daddy!"

Ouh?

He have three....

Hyunmin look back at her drawing and pout at how empty it seem to be. She rub her eyes aggressively, not wanting to cry.

The boy beside her gasp when he noticed Hyunmin's teary eyes. "Minmin, no cry" he said is a whisper. Not trying to get the teacher's attention.

"Me only have one..." Hyunmin whispers lowly.

"That's okay! Your.." the boy trail off, not sure what Hyunmin call her parent.

"Appa.."

"Your Appa must love you! Soooo much! This much" the boy make a big circle with his arm.

Hyunmin giggle. When the teacher come. She ruffles both Hyunmin and the boy's hair and compliment their drawing. Not mentioning anything about what's being drawn in it.

_

The school is over. Hyunmin get his back pack. The paper of her drawing is still in her hands, folded nicely.

She walk out of the class and walk towards the waiting area. She walks to her and taetae's usual space. She see taetae is not here. Must be accompany the other kids.

She just sit on the stools and swinging her legs and look around. She had a friend before. Her friend are just moving out of the country. She was upset for a week and didn't won't to go to school.

But her appa manage to convinced her to go to school. But sadly, the other kids in her class already got a friend. It's hard for her to look for another friend.

Taehyung wave at the last kid. He turn and began walking to their place. Taehyung see a teacher there, when she see Taehyung, she bid her goodbye to Taehyung.

Taehyung return it and walk towards the little girl who's sitting alone.

"Hello Yun" Taehyung greeted and take a seat beside her.