Lucky Girl Bio

Name: Haruka Takayama

Nationality: Japan

Alias: Lucky Girl, The Magic Girl, The Successor Of Gwen Tennyson, The Young Magician (Called by Dr. Strange), Haruka-Chan (Called by Nino), The Magic Brat (Called by Hex), My Rival (Called by Charmcaster), Another Gwen (Called by Benji), Freak (By Genji) Doofus (By Genji) Big Butt (By Genji) Dweeb (By Genji), Haruka-Chan (Called by Kengo)

Character Type: Hero, Protagonist

Looks:

Age: 10

Age: 10

Gender: Female

Species: Human/Anodite

Personality: Kind-Heart, Caring, Smart, Intelligence, Serious, Responsible, Protective, Heroic, Cold (Sometimes), Rude (Sometimes)

Affiliation: New York Elementary School, Avenger, S.H.I.E.L.D, Guardian Of The Galaxy

Occupation: Elementary School Student, Hero, Agent, Alien Warrior

Background: Haruka Takayama is the next Lucky Girl, she is the successor of Gwen Tennyson. She is a cousin of Benji & Genji Takayama. When she lived with her parents, she is a fan of cartoons & Anime, especially Ben 10 & Magical Girl Anime. She like Gwen Tennyson because she wants to learn magic. When her parent told her to live with Genji & Benji, she feel annoyed when she see them. When she learns about the rebooted cartoon, she feels annoyed when she sees them. One day, she was returning back to her home but she meet a boy with black hair look like Kevin, she feel that boy is different as he want to be friends with her, and she didn't trust him but he told her that he was not like other boys. As she becomes friend with him and hangs out with him, but she learns her cousin went missing and she meets Gwen Tennyson. Gwen chose her to become the next Lucky Girl, and she accept it.

Likes: Her friend, Avenger, Benji & Genji, Helping people, Saving people, Protecting people, Learning new magic, Fighting for justice, Drinking her favorite smoothies, Training her magic, Hanging out with her friends, Working with Avenger

Dislikes: Vilgax, Hex, Marvel's Villain, Bully, Rapist, Traitor, Racism, Idiot, Stalker, Corrupt people, Arrogant people, Power Hungry people

Equipments:

Charm of Bezel