Chapter 2: School Time? The Fire Alien Vs Blizzard!

Azmuth: Hello everyone, welcome to chapter 2. After chapter 1, Benji & Genji & Nino arrive at the world of Marvel, and the Marvel is have Spectacular Spider-Man. Benji help Spider-Man and fight Shocker, he transform into Swampfire. Later, he and Genji and Nino are watch by a certain widow. What will happen next? Find out in this chapter 2.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Queens.

Showing they arrive at the apartment of the street, they look at the apartment as Genji has awe looks.

Benji: Here we are, our new home.

Genji: Oh whoa~!

Nino: Nice place, I can't wait to see the room.

Ship: Ship! Ship! *Agreed dog noise*

Benji: Yep. Let's go check it.

Then suddenly Benji's Ultimatrix is flashing, he was confused before he realized Ultimatrix can communicate.

Benji: Guys, my Ultimatrix is communicate something.

Nino: Eh?

Genji: What did you mean?

Benji: I think Ben is want to talk something.

Showing Ultimatrix create a hologram of Ben Tennyson, making Genji & Nino & Benji are surprised to see Ben again.

Ben: Hey guys, I forgot to tell you guy something.

Benji: What is it?

Ben: It's about Plumber Badge.

Benji: Eh? Plumber Badge?

Ben: Yeah, I put inside car glovebox because I forgot to tell you guys.

Benji: Oh... Hey Nino, can you open it?

Nino: Sure, ok.

Showing Nino open the car glovebox, they see it was three badge known as Plumber Badge.

Then Genji, Nino, and Benji take three Plumber Badge, they see it was the badge.

Benji: Whoa, you give us the Plumber Badge?

Ben: Yep. You three are member of Plumber since Benji & Genji have Omnitrix.

Nino: That's amazing!

Genji: Yeah!

Ben: Yep, the alien will know this once they know who you are if they see the badge.

Benji: Thank a lot!

Ben: Your welcome. I had to go now, good luck on your mission.

Showing the hologram is end, showing Benji put the badge inside his pant's pocket. They go inside the apartment.