TRIPLE LEMON ATTACK(NOT THAT KIND OF LEMON...)/MECANICAL ALLEY

WITH YELLOW, NIKUSA, TAKI, AND ANAM.

we see yellow currently laying in his bed exhausted with a face of relieve/contemped...

(Agoti: They fucked.

Ghost: SHUT UP,*slaps him with every Mexican's mothers favorite weapon. THE SANDLE.*

Agoti: Ahhhhhhh!

Ghost: Mhm... Best know when to not interrupt... back to the story*slaps flex tape as everything rewinds back*)

 To continue.... he's laying down with a lot of sweat as he's currently resting as we see nikusa chuckling giving a quick peck onto yellows cheek, as nothing happened (*waving hands* magic) happily getting up as she got herself some clothes from her drawer's

 he's laying down with a lot of sweat as he's currently resting as we see nikusa chuckling giving a quick peck onto yellows cheek, as nothing happened (*waving hands* magic)  happily getting up as she got herself some clothes from her drawer's

as she went to her kitchen, she grabbed a tub of ice cream and got a spoon for herself,when she noticed taki sitting on one of the recliners in her living room examining a currently knocked out Anam with a small pillow and blanket.

Nikusa: Don't you need sleep and such?

Taki: . . . . no

Nikusa: ok.... Still don't see why your fascinated with Him...

taki:... IM making sure he's okay.

Nikusa:... It was from him getting high after finding the rolled up joint he smoked for no reason.......

Taki:*sweating* Uh....

FLASHBACK

As the four could be seen walking in a street Anam is on taki's shoulder, as nikusa and Yellow were being themselves, as Anam notices some weird rolled up white thing on the floor as he jumped down and investigated it His eyes bulged out of his head as he smirked evilly as he lifted it up and had used his magic to light up one of the ends as he turns to the other three with a face of pride as he's currently getting high.

Anam: I FOUND A JOINT! >:D

Nikusa/yellow looked at him weirdly as Taki looked panic as she tried to take it from him so he couldn't get High but it was too late.