THE INDIE CROSS

As we left off.... 

It showed ghost in front of multiple portals But suddenly he heard crashes behind him and turns around showing Both Crimson and yellow as Crimson had seemed like he had some new clothes different from before, But yellow had his same clothes but on his face he had some black kiss marks....(ACHIVEMENT UNLOCKED:PROUD.)

Crimson: What th- Oh hey ghost, and

Crimson: What th- Oh hey ghost, and ... Who are you?

Yellow: I-im Yellow! I was with Nikusa after... Some stuff but suddenly I was taken here by some red portal!

Anam:*currently vommiting into a brown bag*WHY DO I LIVE IN THIS PAIN!

Ghost: Shit, well here's some backstory I think.. Ok so  we have gotten taken into a sort of lobby with Multiversalportals, Now Yellow to get the cat out of the bag..*gives a thumbs up* CONGRATS MY FRIEND! 

Crimson: What do you mean multiversal, I had just gotten to a mall and gotten some new clothes and now this!? AND YOU!*points at anam* What in the fuck happen I though you were dead!

Anam: Some Dumb family gave me their kid as my new vessel Bitch now deal with it!*turns his small head in arrogance*

Crimson:.....*he walks over and Bonks Anam who's now got a bump on his head*

ghost: well, that was something.... But as you can see We were clearly summoned somehow... but due to us being here were going to be splitting up from one another. So prepare on the unexpected!

Yellow: OK...

Suddenly out of nowhere The three were now being Taken into their respective portals as now we are Currently with Yellow as he falls from the sky landing in some dirt patch as half of him was in the dirt and the other half out with anam landing on a.... Beartrap???? But barely misses being snipped in half. As from a distance we see a cup headed boy walking along the dirt road talking to himself

???: Hmmm Now if i was a crazy portal opener where would I be?*he spots yellow being in the hole as Anam was attempting to pull him out* huh its no portal but I've found the screw lose!

Yellow gets out finally as anam floats onto his shoulder finally Dusting off his cloak as small bell noises were being made as he shook it*

Cuphead: Hey buster You've got a lot of nerve messing with our land! what say we settle this here and now!