prologue 2-The Maginage Trio.

PROLOGUE 2

Time skip to 6 years ahead ghost is a senior and BF is a freshman

The scene now showing two girls talking one of them is carol, while the other girl is girlfriend conversing about a game but the camera shows Bf Around a corner all lovey-dovey looking at the girl with the red bow

Boyfriend: Man She's so cool and popular... I wish there was some way to catch her attention...

Boyfriend: hm...

All of a sudden boyfriend hears someone walking up behind him

Ghost: Hey Boyfriend, what's the problem?

Boyfriend: I'm having trouble finding a way to be popular and getting a girl's attention. Big bro..

Ghost: Ooo~ Girl problems Don't worry my super short brother I'll Help you. And I've got the idea all set come on!*grabs BF easily as they went away*

Time skip back to the courtyard with ghost bringing a red radio and 3 mics 2 black mics, and 1 red mic

Boyfriend: Big Bro, This will sure to impress her! But now ill need to find the right opponent.*begins to looks into the crowd*I guess tac will do.

Ghost: Oh Nice tac haven't seen him for a bit I enjoy talking with him, he's nice and will sure be a great help for you to get attention!

boyfriend: Hey Tic!

Tic: OH you must be one of the students, from the music club! Also Hey ghost How's everything been!

ghost: Oh the usual keeping up in class as usual huh?

tic: Mhm, can I ask what's up?

Boyfriend: you see I was hoping you'd be up for a rap battle, all for fun of course.

Tic: (nervously) well I'm not that good with rapping!

Ghost: Oh buddy it's alright everyone starts somewhere, plus practice makes perfect. I'll gladly help with pointers while going along alright?

Tic: (a bit more confidence) hm I'LL do my Best!

Ghost: that's the spirit!*gives tic and quick pat on the back hands tic a black mic, while tossing one to BF and gets into the middle between them on the sideline with the radio on his shoulder* Three, two, one, go!