WEEK 3/???

time skip to around the nearing of Halloween

Currently BF and GF are on the speaker by a subway track as they are both on it looking up at the sky 

Bf: this view is pretty almost as pretty as you..

GF: You're awfully corny! I like it, Also your hands pretty low...

BF: Oh shit my ba-

GF:(blushing) Move it Lower.

BF: (Closed eyes and puckered up lips) Oh its like that huh Come here, So I can Ki-

???:Id knew id find you here you lil shit!

BF:PICO! Of all people?

GF: Huh? Who are you three?! what's going on and how do you know BF?!

BF: what did you do now man?!

Pico: Oh nothing Its just that Pops Wants you out of, the picture after severely pissing him off as well as making him go into a downward spiral Plus Ill be getting a lot of cash for you dead.

GF: bringing your goons along with you? 

Pico: I bring my boys with me, wherever I go no matter the difficulty of the task!

Nene: Boy and Girl!

Pico: Shut it.

Nene: Ok! ^_^

Pico: Any who Jobs like these have been scarce so Imma play as much with you two as if its the last time! Now Hey fatty lay down a beat for us to rap battle! and if its trash Ill shoot the hell out of you.

SONG 1: PICO 

SONG END!

Pico: Ok Cool I don't hate you.

GF: wait wait wait You mention pops a minute ago,

Pico: I was talking about Your pops Shorty.

GF: Huh?!

BF: wait so you guys are related

Pico: Ok DUMBASS, Ill put it in a way you'll understand, Your BLOOD money. Your girlfriends Pop's Had Hired me to take you out.

BF: wait To like Dinner or-

Pico: LET ME FINISH! He said You embarrassed him at the rap battles on beating him.so money is money, Alright next song!

SONG 2: PHILLY

SONG END

Pico: The beat was hot, and I was losing, So now your losing, your life. Uhahahahahaha!

GF/BF:.......

Pico: FUCK BOTH OF YOU.

BF: you'd said you'd spare us if our songs were heat, you a bitch!

Pico: Don't care, changed my mind suck me.

GF: This is so annoying, why are white people like this!?

BF: he hasn't changed a bit, since we last stopped dating.

GF: since you what.

Pico: What the== You cant Just go around casually mentioning that you f-

Nene: W-wHAT GAYS?! WHAT THE FUCK!!