WEEK 4/THE EX FRIEND...

(So Like Imma just be changing the tabi Story with tabi being their old best friend but Daddy dearest got his hands on tabi and well he tortured tabi and kept him out of the way so he wont be recognized by his fans and friends, as who he used to be So yeah ill be making tabi good)

Its now been a week after the chaotic battle and destroying Updike's building, Right now we can see ghost currently doing paper work as suddenly he got a knock at the door from Updike After his entire turn around he decided to work with ghost as a manager as now he seems a bit more slacked down from his used to be Strict ruling.

Updike: Ghost It seems like you've been invited by your brother to go to a restaurant with him and Girlfriend.

Ghost: Huh? Ok when are they coming to arrive so I can be ready to go?

Updike: He said around 4:00. Its currently 3;30,so you better start getting prepared within these last minutes.

 Ghost: Jesus those Idiots Thanks for notifying me, Ill be off try to keep idiots of here trying to cause trouble.

Updike: understood.

ghost heads into his spare rooms in the theater as he takes a shower then proceeds to get out his clothes to be prepared

time skip

Ghost: Ok they should be here at any minute.

Suddenly as he was waiting they seemed to have finally arrived wearing their regular outfits 

Ghost: goddamn it I knew you two would be dressing normal.

BF: what isn't like were going anywhere fancy.... right GF?

GF: well now that he mentioned it the restaurant is kind of 5 stars so yeah...

BF and GF begin to sweat as ghost just begins to groan as he face palms but out of nowhere 2 black limousines had suddenly a pair of hands picked up both GF and BF as the other Had 4 pairs of arms grab ghost and put him on top of the other limo as they began to drive with everyone one the Limos 

Ghost: Who in the hell!

Suddenly as he looked at the other moving limo the person who planned all this and had gotten the group into this was None other then