xix. tmz

NICK CARTER SEEN COZYING UP WITH MANAGER CHARLOTTE COOKE IN NEW YORK AS BACKSTREET BOYS START STRING OF CHRISTMAS CONCERTS.

Nick Carter (42) was a 90's heart throb and was known to have a plethora of beautiful women falling at his feet at the height of his band's fame including his infamous relationship with Paris Hilton in the mid 00s. However after meeting now wife Lauren in 2008 and getting married in 2014. The ladies man seemed to have settled down until now?

The Backstreet Boys are currently in New York finishing up press to promote their new Christmas album, 'A Very Backstreet Christmas' and doing a series of Jingle Ball shows across the country to finish up the leg of work with their manager Charlotte Cooke in tow. But what do we know about the brunette?

Charlotte Cooke (28) is a music artist manager, having worked with the UK boyband The Vamps and 1/5 of One Direction in Niall Horan. From her online presence, we know she is very good friends with Adele, Rita Ora and Harry Styles and is the niece of Scary Spice herself; Melanie Brown and seems close with both her Aunt and her Aunt's bandmates.

But what do we know about her dating history? We know of two major past relationships and both exes are pretty big deals. Matty Healy (33) of The 1975 and Cooke grew up together in Cheshire, England and dated for eighteen months between 2013-2014. They were both seen together recently at his band's show at The Forum, Los Angeles where she was brought on stage during a song and kissed by Healy which was greeted with screams of delight from fans.

In fact Healy isn't the only ex seen recently with Miss Cooke. She was seen sitting next to and enjoying the company of Stormzy (29) who is a British rapper at the opening night of Adele's Las Vegas residency. Where the pair looked in high spirits and at one point wrapped up in one another's arms as they watched their friend perform. The two of them dated for three years from 2015-2018.

Since then she hasn't had any high profile or long term relationships apart from a short lived fling with singer Bradley Simpson (27) who was is the lead singer of of British boyband The Vamps. Who Cooke worked with between 2014-2016. Is past repeating its self and she's found love within the band she's working with? Which brings us back round to our story today.

As the Backstreet Boys left their hotel and made their way through the crowds of fans and pedestrians on the sidewalk. The group seemed to get a little separated in the commotion. Carter didn't hesitate to reach out and grab hold of Cooke's hand before pulling himself through the crowd before laying a hand on the small of her back as they attempted to make the rest of their way through to get to their car. A gesture that was clearly appreciated via the longing look our men caught on camera between the pair before AJ Mclean (44) managed to turn round and had no problem slipping his hand into hers, in a gesture that seemed all too natural for the pair as he kept them close but mainly the brunette and allowing them to be pulled through and hop into their awaiting car.

We've reached out for comment from all parties.