Epilogue

It has been 3 months since the attack on the academy. Jackson and I have been dating for a little over 4 months now. Things were getting back to normal. I finally made up all of the work I was missing. I recently took my hand to hand combat exams. I was ranked 4th in the class. At the time I still had some injuries, so I wasn't too mad.

Luke is still not fond of Jackson and vice versa. Rebecca left on a mission a couple of weeks ago and she is due to come back any day now. I was really hoping that I would be able to go with her, but I didn't have clearance.

Luke was not fond of the idea that the academy is is letting Jackson and I room together. The only thing that calms Luke down is that he think we have two separate beds.

Maybe things will stay calm for a while.

~~~

I woke up to a moving body next to me. I looked over to see Jackson tossing and turning in his sleep. He has been sleeping in my room lately. He has been suffering from nightmares since they saved me. We had a solid routine now, he would come to my room and change into his night clothes and get into bed. I would then have him turn around while I changed then I would get into bed. We would usually lay there and have small talk.

As the hours got later we would just enjoy the others' company. The silence would almost always be deafening. We would usually have a playlist ready to play for the nighttime. We would just there in silence and everything seemed to move around us like a silent movie.

The curtains would move with the wind coming from the open window. The night life would come to life and the crickets would call to each other.

The night was always peaceful.

~~~

Rebecca was always off on missions and rarely ever came back for the academy. She would rather go with her parents then to come home to the academy.

The year was going to be great. Hopefully everything stays in this peaceful state.

~~~

Well that is the ending to Special Agent Alex. I hope it didn't suck. Thanks for reading.