Chapter 1

My name is Alex and this is the story about how I work as a special agent for the government. I train with the CIA, and I am only 17 years old. I am about 5 foot 4, I have greyish colored eyes, and I have shoulder length brown hair.

My brother works as a computer hacker and I specialize in hand to hand combat. He is about 4 inches taller than me with the same colored eyes and short cropped brown hair.

Agents like me are hard to come by; I have a photographic memory. I can remember every single detail of all of our missions, down to the exact color of the opposing agents gear on their belt. We are currently stationed at an training academy in Los Angeles, California with our cousin, Rebecca.

The academy is disguised as a private boarding school under the name of Fields Academy. To the people outside our fences, the building looks like a boarding school for the richest kids in the world. It doesn't help that every year limos drop off each student. They train both boys and girls in the art of espionage.

My team is a group of relatives. I am the "chameleon", I blend in anywhere, my twin brother Luke is the hacker, and my cousin Rebecca specializes in infiltrating the home bases of our target. Between the three of us we are the most dangerous group of agents in the world. We don't like the word 'spies' because we think it is too clichè and demeaning.

~

Luke, Rebecca, and I were training in the barn behind the school grounds when the principal called us in. We walked into the main building and headed to her office. We walked in and sat down on the large sofa in front of the principal's desk.

I noticed that there was another person standing in the back of the room looking at the books on the bookshelf. I figured that this person was the reason we were called in. I didn't ask any questions as the principal began to talk.

"Alex, Rebecca, and Luke. You three are my best students and now I have a new task for you." She told us with a serious voice.

We all nodded to show her that we were listening.

"I would like you to show our newest student around the grounds," She said gesturing to the person in the corner.

I let my shoulders slump in disappointment. It had been months since our last mission. I was hoping for a mission to get away from the academy for a while.

I turned around to see that the person was a boy around my age. He looked vaguely familiar.

"Hello my name is-," he began.

My eyes widened as I recognized his voice and face. My mouth went dry as I cut him off.

"Jackson, Jackson Harris. One of the best agents from the state of New York."

Author's Note

Here is the first chapter.

Hope all readers enjoy this story