𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

ɴᴏᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴏғʀᴇᴀᴅ

Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴀʏ• Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

"Hello." I answered Xavier's call.

"Wassup, what you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing, just left i'm on my way to my parent's house now, are you in the city yet?" I asked looking in my rear view mirror.

"Nah, my flight got delayed- Againnn?" I cut him off.

"They said it's some bout the weather, ion know." He said.

"Do you even wanna come back to Atlanta?" I asked cause it sounded like he didn't care.

"Why you askin' me that?" He asked.

"Because I haven't seen you in months, you didn't come back for Thanksgiving and I know it's not because of a delayed flight. You just been in L.A wit' your lil teammate homeboys." I ranted. "Just forgot all about me." She added.

"Alexia I ain't forget bout you ma you know that." He said smoothly.

"Well- you said you was on the way to yo' parents house?" He cut me off.

"Yeah, my mama talkin' bout some I forgot about her and she miss me." I said.

"Sound familiar." He said.

"Boy shut up i have valid reasons my mama just extra i'm not being extra." I said.

"Don't you need to stop by yo' place to put yo' bags and shit up?" He asked.

"I was just gone- wait why you don't want me to go over there?" I asked.

"Because I know you finna hang up in my face as soon as you go over there like you do when you around yo lil fake ass college friends and ion wanna stop talking to you yet." He said.

"Oh now look who's talking, you wouldn't have to worry about not talking to me if you were here? Correct?" I said.

"Naylani my flight is delayed ion got nothing to do wit that." He said.