𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

I heard they whole conversation

I heard they whole conversation. I went downstairs after I heard the door close, then the door opened again. My father and brother walked in while I went downstairs.

"Who was that, that just got in that car?" My father asked.

"Oh that was Xavier he was just dropping me off." I said quickly.

"He look like somebody." My father mumbled.

"Your location on and you been here for about half a hour so how he just now leaving?" My brother said and I gave him a death stare.

I should just snitch and tell everything he did cause why he talking so much.

"And I thought you drove your own car to momma job?" He asked.

"He had to talk to me about something everything is good now." My momma said.

"Talk to you bout' what." My father and brother said in unison.

"Might as well go ahead and tell him." I sighed.

"Don't tell me you pregnant- what? Nah I'm not pregnant." I cut my brother off.

"Nahmir you might want to sit down." My momma mumbled

"I don't know why y'all always like to sugarcoat shit." He mumbled sitting down.

"That's Langston's son." My mother said and he looked at me then looked at her.

"I knew it was somebody he looked like." He mumbled. "How you know he Langston son?" He asked me.

"I didn't know until today literally, and you can't make me stop talking to him cause- I'm not." He said dryly.

"You not?" I asked.

"She Need to." My brother said.

"Can you shut up, cause you been not wanting me to to talk to him since the beginning. I don't act like this when you try to talk to my friends so don't do that when I'm talking to your homeboy." I said.

"If you feel some type of way say it ain't nobody tell you to bite yo' tongue. I told you not to talk to him for a reason." He said.

"Ight y'all need chill out for real and stop going back and forth." My momma said.

"Nah I wanna know the reason." My father said.

"For what? So Y'all can gone gang up on my baby." She said.

"Ain't nobody gone gang up on her, don't say that like I treat them differently or something you know I don't play that." My father said and she mocked him.

"I ain't tryna gang up on her either but she don't need to be hanging around him with the reputation he got, that's all imma say." Zyair said.

"You don't even know him like that- and you do?" He cut me off.

"Yes actually, get out my business." I said.

"Yea Ight." He sat down.

"Chill out." My father told Zyair.

"Come on so I can take you to get your car, y'all being real extra right now." My momma said.

"I'll take her, talk to yo' son." He said.

"He act like you." She chuckled.

I already know once we get in his car he gone be questioning me bout Xavier so I might as well prepare myself.

❏❏❏

"What all he told you?" He asked me once we got in the car.

"Nothing I already didn't know. We was just talking and I guess he put two and two together I had no idea at first. Don't you think when everything happens you overreacted a lil bit?" I asked.

"You sound like yo' momma." He mumbled. "I regret a lot of things I did, but I had to do what I had to do." He said.

"How long you been knowing him?" He asked.

"A while but I ain't start getting to know until last week." I said.

"You don't think he mad

"For what- yo' momma killed his father you don't think he gone feel some type of way? If he act anything like- you being judgmental." I cut him off.

"That's cause you see the good in everybody." He said.

"Everybody got a reason to act how they act. And yea I do believe everybody got some good in them until something happens." I said.
____________________________________