𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

A lot of the shit that went down with my father could've been prevented

A lot of the shit that went down with my father could've been prevented. I feel like Chantelle tried to be understanding and help him but her husband got in the way.

I'm tryna be fair about the situation and see it from both perspectives but I still just feel like if he would've got the help he needed none of this would happen.

I would be mad too if the person I wanna be with kept cutting me off with no explanation.

When I arrived to address that was given to me, I got out of my car and unlocked the door.

The first place I went to was the medicine cabinet where I found the pill bottles of the medication he took. I called the number on the bottle to get more information.

Once somebody answered I went ahead and asked what I needed to.

"When was the last I picked up a refill of Riseperidon?" I asked.

"Name please?" She asked.

"Langston Smith." I answered.

"The last time a refill was picked up was about 3 weeks ago." She said.

Now I know he gotta be alive somewhere. I got so many questions that need to be answered. I feel like I been lied to my whole life.

If he's still alive why didn't he contact me or stay in my life? Why he been hiding for so long?

These people terrible they need a better system. They just freely giving out information.

"Can you tell me the number of the last call?" I asked.

"You don't remember your number sir?" She asked.

"I switch numbers a lot." I lied. These people so damn slow.

"The number is (***)***-****."