~J E A L O U S Y~

Start from the beginning

"She knows why. Shes a filthy hoe! She knows she was fucking Richard before she hot pregnant woth her soon to be rugrats."

"GIRL FUCK YOU! WHAT THE FICK IS TOUR PROBLEM. I AINT NEVER DID AHIT TO YOU! I WAS A VIRGIN! SERENA! YOU KNOW THIS! SO WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!" At this point everyone was standing and quiet. And I had tears rolling out my eyes. Only these were not years of sadness and hurt. Nae, Nae. I was crying cause I was afraid to go to jail for cracking her motherfuckin' head wide open and stomping a fat-ass muthole into her corpse. I tried to hold off because I knew that if I did release it then I would eventually miss her after and I didn't want to give birth in prison.

"Myrah, you're a hoe! Who's next, huh? Jackie?! Marlon?! WHAT? YOU GON' SWITCH IT UP? GON' BE ONE OF THOSE 'LESBOS'? WHO YOU GON' LICK, HUH? MAUREEN, OR TOYA?"

"Yooo, girl. Chill the fuck out." Ed said as he stared at us.

"Yo' as know you need to go take a walk."

"Girl, what in the actual fuck are you talkig about?" I asked, hella confused.

"You a ran through ass bitch. And thats all you'regonna be. Richard told me that you ass begging for it."

"Why were you talking go that nigga?"

She just chuckled and shook her head. Then she looked me dead in my eyes and rolled her owns.

"Cause he's my man, Myrah. He told me he was gonna give you what you wanted. And then you took my man away from me. Right after him you started fuckinb on Jermaine. Now you want to suck and fuck on Mike. Yous a hoe that cant make up her mind. "

I looked anything Mike who seemed unphased by that part about Jermaine. Then I looked to Jermaine who gave me a look of sympathy in return.

Then I looked to my trifling ass sister. "The fact that you think I could ever, let's me know where we stand. You ain't shit nigga. And I joke you get what you deserve. That's nasty. Real nasty. Baby, you a victim. You can't see that?"

"My man said he loves me. He sees me."

"You've been fucking Richard?" Jiggy, Flo, and Jamie said at the same time.

"Ew, just, ew." Jackie said under his breath. Everyone was either shaking their head or had looks of disgust on their faces. I was the only one with a smile. This shit was becoming funny to me. This nigga really got her ass brainwashed.

"Now he gon give you AIDS cause he in prison. He probably gettin' his back blown out by one of the inmates. Shit, he might be dripping the soap on purpose. He might like that shit." I said laughing.

Then everyone in the room let out little chuckles while ahead started cry.

Then she actually had the audacity to slap me. After that I blacked out.

I pushed her into the window so hard it cracked a bit. Then there was a chorus of 'damns' throuhhout the room. Then I started to throw punches. When I hit her nose I heard it cracked bit but I also felt the skin of my knuckles split on impact. Meaning that I hit eher hard as shit.

She then kicked me in the chest. We both fell back. She was on top of me, yanking my hair. I rolled over on top of her and grabbed her hair. I then started banging her head into the floor.

Jermaine, JJ, and James were trying to pull me off of her.

At this point my makeup was sweating off. You could see the large patches of vitiligo and hyperpigmentation.

I know that after this fight that my whole body is going to be in pain.

When they finally did pull me off u had large chunks of hair in my hands. But she just had to drag this on. She got up off the floor and jumped at me again. Jermaine held onto my waist while James and JJ were holding arms. They were to focused on me to noti e her coming at me but I seen her. So I kicked her dead in her chest.

I continued to try and wiggle out of their grip but they wouldn't let me go. So I bit them. Once I was free me and Serena went back to fighting.

I knew that I shouldn't be fighting but I was so angry. Angry about everything. So now I was letting it out.

She slammed me into a wall but I kept punching unphased. Then she hit me in the stomach. That's when I went ballistic.

The boys seen it and tried to make it over before I grabbed her, but it was too late. I grabbed her hair and swung her into the wall leaving a human sized hole in the wall.

I then continued to beat the living shit out of her.

Jermaine rushed over to us and started to trying to break us up again. But, I would not let up. A few seconds later our security gaurd/ body gaurd Brownie, originally came in to tell us it was time to go. But he instead left out to get the other gaurd, Cupkake to come help him get us off of each other.

I felt a strong and thick arm around my stomach as I was lifted up, kicking and screaming.

"Bitch! Fuck you!" She screamed at ge as she was mimicking my actions.

"Fuck you! You fucking cunt!" I screamed back.

1 thing for certain and 2 things I know fa' sho', is that this bitch got me fucked up.