~S U R P R I S E~

Katherine came in wearing a pained expression on her face. She still had fresh tears that recently streamed down her face. Her eyes were red and puffy. She had definitely been crying. Not to mention she kept sniffing.

All the kids behind her wore the same expression, while Joseph kept a straight and unreadable expression.

Katherine: Kids, Joseph, Doctor. Can y'all excuse us? Just for a minute.

Myrah: Momma K, what's wrong. Where's momma?

Katherine: Um, when we were driving back to the house we had the radio on. And we heard that you were being transported to the hospital, when we were close to the house. Your mother wanted to make sure you were ok. She dropped me off and told me to make sure all the kids were safe. We saw that Richard was getting arrested, so she thought the worst. When she pulled off she was speeding trying to regulate her speed. Then a rampaging car came hurdling into her. It was a drunk driver.

With the information that Myrah had just received, she began to feel guilt, shame, regret, and more emotion than she ever had before.

She has always had this problem with blaming herself. She always found a way to blame herself to try and make herself everyone around her feel better.

She was becoming a subject to the situation. And it wasn't pretty.

Myrah: So she's dead?

Katherine's head snapped towards Myrah quickly. She stared at Myrah and her whole world just shattered a little bit more. Katherine has always seen Pat and the Johnson's as her own family. She loves to be around everyone.

But when it came to Myrah, there was just this light airy sorta, atmosphere that surrounded her. She could make the toughest of people open up or feel like a kid around her. She had made everyone feel better by the bday of her thick lashes. She had this light that shined bright underneath her irises. It could make anyone feel instantly better, no matter who it was or what they were going through.

Katherine has always looked at the kids as her own. Especially Myrah. She loved to look into her eyes and see that light, it always changed her mood. It shined so bright. Now when she looked into the same orbs that had once possessed a cure for sadness, although it was still there it had became dim. And faint. It worried her. It made Katherine worry just that much more.

Katherine: What?! Honey no! Shes very much alive. In a coma? Yes. Dead? Definitely not! She'll be fine.

Myrah let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding in.

Myrah: Thank god.

Katherine's motherly instincts kicked in as she got up and pulled Myrah into a warm embrace. One thing about Katherine and her children, they m give great hugs.

They pulled away from the embrace together.

Tears, once again start to fall out of Myrah's eyes. She thinks to herself, just blanking out on the company in the room.

She tried to be the best person she could be. She tried to be respectful
when it came to her elders. And she did her best to get along with the ones around her.

No matter much good she tried to put our into into the world, there was always a problem with it coming back around to her.

It's difficult trying to do what she does. Damn near the whole world knows that Michael and Myrah are friends, that the Jackson 5ive and T.J.T almost always together. They all are so close that they feed off of each other.

With the boys: they go to school, come home, homework, then they rehearse like no tomorrow. They practice long and hard, almost all day, almost everyday. Barley ever get a break either.