PROPOSAL

Time skip
Next day

Yn- So any plans where we should go ?

Jimin- let's go to beach.

Yn- okay !!

They all went to beach. There they played volleyball. Literally it was fun . They all enjoyed it . It was sunset . They all went in water . There they played volleyball in water .

They all enjoyed it . They came back to the hotel. As it was a party so everyone was getting ready for the party .

All the boys went downstairs . They were waiting for yn and Rose.

Soon they both were coming downstairs . They were like looking very beautiful . Jungkook's and jimin's mouth was wide open .

 Jungkook's and jimin's mouth was wide open

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Now it was most awaiting moment

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Now it was most awaiting moment . Jimin decided to propose Rose. And jungkook decided to express his feelings to yn .

Jk- so , yn I wanted to tell you this from a long time that I Jeon jungkook fell for you . I love everything you do . I love you from the very first day. This 1month was mor like years . after you came in my life I learnt what is true love . So , can you give me a chance to prove my love .

Yn was so happy to hear those lines . She had happiness tears in her eyes .

Yn- yes !! , I Jeon yn want to tell that I fell harder for you Mr.jron jungkook . You are my everything . My whole world.you taught me what is true love. You always make me happy. I love you !!

Jungkook - thanks !! I love you more.

Jimin- Okay , so Rose I want to say something to you. That the first day I saw you I fell in love with you . I love you a lot . I always noticed you . Can you be my girlfriend ? Please accept my love !

Rose- Yes !!!

Jimin- thank you for giving me a chance . ( Hugging her )

Everyone clapping and cheering !!

Jimin- can I Dance with you ?

Rose- sure !!

Jungkook - let's go !