STORMY NIGHT

Author pov- It's been a month of their marriage . Yn and jungkook are probably doing well in their relationship . They give enough time for their relationship. They daily have little chit chat which they both enjoy . But they don't know that they have already fell hard for each other. Yes they are in love with each other but they just deny it. 

Currently jungkook is doing his work when few people came in his cabin .

Jk- Hey Hyung !

Jin- what are you doing?

Jk- just arranging the files.

Jin- complete fast we all are waiting for you .

Jk- okay !

Jk- I am done now tell what we have to do?

Namjoon- let's go to ba restaurant there we talk it's better .

Jk- okay ! Let me inform yn.

On call

Jk- hello

Yn- yes ,

Jk- actually today I will be late so eat your dinner and don't wait for me , take care bye .

Yn- okay, you too  !!

Jimin- wow being lovey dovey , Don't tell me that you aren't falling for yn .

Jk- I won't lie I feel happy around her. She makes me happy .

Taehyung- Bro I know you deeply love her.

Jk- I know !

Jimin- wow our Maknae is in love !

Jk- now stop teasing me Hyung!

Jimin- okay ,let's go !

Time skip
In restaurant

Jk- let's order something ! 

Jin-  okay so I was talking that it's one month of your marriage and you both didn't got enough time to spend with each other. So we decided a trip , well we didn't also got time to spend with yn ,  so let's go to a place where we all can enjoy .

Jk- well it's good idea but I don't know about yn ? Will she agree ?

Taehyung- don't worry for that and well we are coming for dinner tomorrow at your home so we will tell yn about trip at dinner only .

Jk- okay Hyung !

Jin- We should go home it's already going to rain .

Jhope- it's started raining let's go

Jk- okay Hyung meet you at dinner tomorrow .

BTS except jk - Same to you !

Time skip
At Jeon Mansion

Yn- pov-  I came home early as jungkook told me to eat dinner I ate and came to my bedroom . As it started raining I started to read the book.  Suddenly there was lightning soon there was a thunderstorm . I am afraid of it . I quickly caught my pillow and hugged it . Suddenly another thunderstorm hitted .

I was getting more afraid ! Suddenly another thunderstorm hitted and lights went off .

Yn- Ahhh!!! Where are you jungkook.  Please come fast .

Time skip

Jungkook- Ahh !! This rain.  I need to reach home fast as yn is all alone .

After few minutes

Jungkook pov- Finally I am at home but why there is so dark . Yn !! Yn !

Where is she ? She must be in her room .

I quickly made my way to our bedroom and heard sobs  . Is yn crying ? She is afraid of thunderstorm !

I quickly entered the room and saw yn was sitting on the floor at a corner , crying badly . It made my heart ache ! I quickly made my way towards her. I hugged her .she was little startled but after recognising it was me she was okay .

Jk- shh!! It's me .

Yn- j... jungkook

Jk- yes it's me !

Yn- please ...d.dont l.leave me .

Jk- I won't leave you .

I hugged her more tightly to make her feel secure . After few minutes she calmed down . I took her to the bed and lay on the bed . She was holding me tightly.  I hugged her and laid beside her . She was shivering badly . So I hugged her more tightly after few minutes she slept.  I slowly got up and changed my clothes and quickly laid beside her .  After few minutes I slept .

TBC
---------
Thank you for your love and support
Please leave a vote 💜