"Just One Squeeze?" - Denji (Chainsaw Man)

Start from the beginning

Denji's eyes roll over to me lazily after taking in the view for a while. "I mean..." He furrows his brows and puckers his lips while he thinks a bit, "Makima calls me a dog sometimes... cause I'm 'obedient' or whatever, so I guess?"

Yeah she's gotta have some kinda of pet play kink...

"How about you clean the house top to bottom. I've got a special patrol I've gotta go on today, but by the time I get back, I want the place spotless."

The boy's eyes sparkle and his entire body seemed to come back from the dead.

"You mean it?! Th-that's it?!"

"Don't think this is going to be an easy task Denji, I mean spotless. I don't want to find a speck of dust anywhere, I want the fridge organized, the toilet scrubbed, and the windows polished." I pick up my plate as well as his, but he only stared at me with wide eyes, "I want this apartment to look like it's never been lived in, you hear me?"

He doesn't say anything, he only nods rapidly.

I smile at his enthusiasm before turning around to bring the dishes to the sink. However, before I'm able to close any distance to the kitchen, the dishes are scooped out of my hands and Denji's already putting them in the sink.

"We had a deal, you're not allowed to do any cleaning today!" He says passionately while starting to run warm water from the sink.

I'm taken aback by how effectively he collected the dishes from me without breaking any, but I give him a surprised laugh.

"Alright then, you seem more than ready to start." I shake my head with a smile, "I'll head off then."

I already had my uniform on, so all I had to do was slip my jacket over my shoulders and pop my feet into my shoes.

"I'll be back in a little over 6 hours most likely. If I'm not home in 9 hours, assume I'm dead." I spin my keys around my finger and turn the front door handle, "I look forward to seeing if you can actually pull this off."

"Don't worry [Name]! I won't let you down!" Denji solutes with a soapy hand from the kitchen sink, his face deep with determination.

"We'll see.~"

***

The mission went smoothly. And by "smoothly", I mean at least nobody died.

I most definitely had a minimum of three separate torn muscles and a large welt in my side after being slammed into a wall by the devil.

Today was probably one of the tougher fights I've had this week, but the hardest part was trying to find the damn thing in the first place.

The devil I had a contract with couldn't help me either, so I was left roaming the empty halls of the massive abandoned mall for hours before I even got a trace of the beast.

But thank the lord, it's been exterminated, and I'm on my way home now.

I peered out the tinted window of the jet black limousine-esque car that was hired around by my fellow devil hunters to drive us from point A to point B.

"I hope the house isn't more of a mess than I left it..." I thought to myself, considering I had left the job of cleaning to a guy who had previously lived in a junk shed.

"Heading home for the day?" The chauffeur asks in a casual tone, trying to lighten the mood regardless of me being covered in dust and devil blood.

"Yeah, no pit stops today." I reply, leaning my head back on the headrest and letting out a exhausted sigh, "What about you? How much longer are you working?"