TWENTY-ONE

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You okay, Ivy?" Neil asked as they sat in their history class.

The Asian girl scoffed and replied to the boy in emotionless tone, "Yeah. I'm okay".

"I'm just okay" She scoffs. "Like everybody else....just okay".

"Good to hear!" The boy she knew since kindergarten, placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"Hey, guys." Booker took his seat in class, in front of Neil and beside Ivy.

"Yo. Check out my plan to get back on Mr. P's good side" He smiled, holding a red apple in his hand. "Bruh, that's an apple" Neil says. "Yeah. The teacher food! For some reason, they love these things" Booker cleared up.

"I hope you future hobos are prepared for the midterm tomorrow." The history teacher, Mr. Petracelli said as he walked in with a girl behind him.

"It's worth 50% of your grade."  He said before taking his seat at his desk. "Um, excuse me?" Dahlia Zoyflet says, standing at the door, nervously. "Oh. Right, hobos, this is uh- what's your name again?" The history team asked. "Dahlia Zo-" She says. "Don't care. Just take a sit" Mr Petracelli stated.

"Asshole." Dahlia mumbled before she made eye contact with Booker.

Dahlia softly smiled before noticing a free seat next to him. "Hey, BB" Dahlia wave. "What's up, girl" Booker winked. Dahlia scoffs as she leans over to get her notebook out of her bag also to hide her smile that had formed on her lips.
"What are you doing in our history class?" He asked.