THREE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Booker and his mother were eating their food at a table booker had found and Raven came up with new things for the two of them to do together.

"You are going to love Pier 39!" Raven says. "Did you know that
it's made from the wood of
other piers?" Raven asked her uninterested son; "Interesting, huh?". "Wow." Booker says, flatly.

"I mean, wow! That's-- That's cool. I gotta tell lvy and Neil about it." Booker quickly made an excuse to leave. "Oh, they're gonna love it." Raven beams before taking a bite out of her sandwich; "They're gonna love it!".

"-Oh, they're gonna go crazy." Booker chuckled as he made his way to his friends table; "You guys, she's killing me!".

"What am I gonna do?" Booker asked. "I told Cami I'd meet her at the concert but my mom has a whole boring afternoon planned." He stated. "Well, just tell your mom the truth," Neil suggested. "What?" Booker questions.

"-That I'd rather spend my last day in town with a girl I just met," He looks over to cami's booth, across from him then at his mom, behind him; "than the woman who gave me life?".

"Ouch. That hurt my feelings" Neil said with a pout. "Is there anything that annoys your mom?" Ivy asked. "If you get on her nerves, maybe she won't wanna hang out?". "No, that won't work" Neil shook his head. "-How do you know?" Ivy asks.

"Because I know." Ivy and Neil said in unison.

"Stop it, Ivy. I mean it!" They continued; "If you're gonna keep doing this, I don't want to hang out with you!".

Neil huffs, gets out of his chair and storms off. "Three, two..." Ivy whispered to booker before seeing neil taking his seat back. "Wow, you're good!" Neil chuckled. "Yes, you are." Booker smiled.

"Oh, Mother?" Booker made his way towards his mother and hopes the plan would work.

In order to annoy his mother, Booker was burping the alphabet.

"W.- X.- Y." Booker belches; "And- Z.". "Booker?" Raven questions.

"Oh, I'm sorry, was that-- was that annoying?" Booker smiled. "No, it was cute. For an-" Raven burps; "Amateur!". "Now hurry up and finish your food, okay? Pier 39 is calling our names!" Raven giggled before finishing up her lunch. Booker looked over at his friends and raised his eyebrows.

"Annoy her!" Ivy and Neil mouthed from across the room.

Booker took off his shoe and hid it behind him. "Hey, Mom. Have you seen my right shoe?" He asked as he showed her his foot that was free with a sock on. "-How'd you lose your shoe?" Raven asked. "I don't even know! I'm so annoying, right?" Booker laughs. "No. No, no, no. You're fine." Raven stated she handed her his his crocs.

"Here, just put on your dino crocs!".

Cami and her crew leaves the Chill Grill and Booker's eyes widen."Wait, um, um, you're not gonna leave those fries, are ya?" Booker stood up and grabs the ketchup bottle off the table. "-I'II help you finish 'em" Booker opens the top and begins to squeeze the red bottle.

"Booker! Stop! Stop! Stop!" Raven called out.

"Look what you've done! I can't go out like this." Raven huffs. "I'm sorry, Mom. I-- I guess we'll have to cancel our plans" Booker stated, making sure to point out that she couldn't go out. "No. No. Mm-mm-mmm." Raven shook her head; "No, I'm not gonna let a little stain ruin our special day".

"It's okay. I'm just gonna throw together a hot look from the lost and found." Raven smiled.

Booker rolled his eyes before sitting down in the chair next to him. "See I told you it would work" Ivy says she and Neil walked up to the table. "You were annoying me from across the room". "It didn't work" Booker says; "She still wants to hang out!".

"I'm just too lovable." Booker smiled. "Well, tough luck, Booker. But we're here for you!" Neil said. Booker nods. Neil phones begins to buzz in his pocket and he pulls it out; "Huh? Oh, I got a text from Ivy!".

"-"Concert starts in 20. Gotta ditch Booker. Don't read this out loud.",".

"Oh..." Neil pouts.

"I really should have put that last part first" Ivy scratched her head. "You think?" Booker scoffs. "Sorry, Booker. We gotta go" Neil sighed. "See ya" Ivy said before she and her best friend walked away.