"Thank you Mr Williams but you don't have to do so, I want to build all the stages of my dreams until I get to the spotlight"

"It's rare to find people as passionate as you. Well you really did well in the test you took last week and you did well last semesters, if you keep this up you'll be certain to graduate with honors" that information was enough to encourage me and have me grinning like a kid.

"Oh my-- thank you Mr Williams" he smiled and waved me off.

"It is well deserved by you. I've a meeting now so I'll leave, keep it up" he encouraged and left with a smile.

His encouraging words and compliments had me excited and I couldn't contain the joy.

The image of my smiling parents whenever I brought my report card back home had happy tears welling up in my eyes.

Mom, dad wherever you are I hope I'm making you proud. I whispered as the tears rolled down my eyes and i left the class.

Since I had no class again for the rest of the day I went to the library to drown myself in the literary works of my favorite people in the world.

I sat at the hidden corner I found and pulled the novel out from my bag. The fresh scent of the pages wafted into my nose and I got ready to book a plane into the imaginary world of the author mixed with mine.

The cover of the book defined what I was yet to read so I got myself ready for the crash of eroticism and other steamy genre.

I turned the first page open and soon I was lost in the sky heading south to the writer's intention of each words.

I didn't know how long I had spent in the library, all I was aware of was that I was now in a euphoric world.

"Just say the words Andrea and I may just let you cum" he groaned in her ears as he increased his pace in her pussy while rubbing speedily on her clit.

"Lorenzo i-i--- fuck I can't" she whimpered moan as she shut her eyes to take in the pleasure his cock was giving her.

Her fingers where clenched into the arm rest of the sofa, her boobs jumping at every thrust and her moan as loud as a trumpet.

"You asked for it Andrea" he pulled out leaving her on the edge. "W-what did you just do?" She stuttered out as pain shot in her throbbing pussy.

He rained a hard smack on her ass causing her to wince in pain at the excruciating feeling.

"Don't fucking complain cause I warned you sweetheart, you know how to get what you want, you could have used your words" he growled lowly as his fingers slowly played with her titties in a teasing manner.

My legs were pressed together as the erotic thoughts of doing this with someone not unfamiliar danced in my head. Coincidentally the character and i shared the same name

I was so lost in a dark euphoric universe I didn't realize when the book was snatched out from my view. I almost released a yell at the sudden theft until I met the face of the thief.

My eyes went wide and I swallowed hard that I was quite sure he heard it. His eyes ran through the lines I had just finished reading.

I kept my head low to avoid his gaze little did i know that looking at him was way better than him being close to me in this situation.

He slid the book my way and sat dangerously close to me. "I didn't peg you to be a kinky masochist angel" he gripped my chin harshly and fucked my soul with his desire filled eyes.

His voice was deep enough to hit my g-spot and have me cumming profusely in my pantie

''So you love being held like this while being fucked hmm?" He clasped his arm around my throat and i threw my head back at the feeling I got from the action.