8| i always wished for an "us"

Comenzar desde el principio

liked by choisoobin, mingyu_k and 245,750 others

beomgyu @yawnzzn picked the fit.

yawnzzn indeed date ready.

yawnzzn fashion's in my blood

comments are restricted.

liked by choisoobin and 436,230 others

yawnzzn its confirmed choi line is fine as hell.

choisoobin am i included?

yawnzzn @choisoobin bin! i'm gatekeeping you!

yawnzzn dm me idw ppl to take u away hmph

choisoobin @yawnzzn but there's only one you.

beomgyu @choisoobin @yawnzzn stop flirting and get tgth alr

kimareum dispatch who? we have yeonjun reporting facts live.

quinnraim god rlly said fuck everyone else

taehyun's i-messages

choi soobin

seems like loverboy is going on a date

shut up choi

i smell the green monster

ill end you

is kang taehyun upset his little beomie is going on a date

so you knew too?

know? jun practically talked abt it all night ystd

instagram.com/mingyu_k

what?

go see

and you let him go?

yah me and yeonjun agreed to be exclusive

did i leave poor taehyunnie jealous?

must suck not to have rizz

hey come back i wanted to ask u sth

why aren't you on duty?

he took me off of his detail

man you must have fucked up bad

i don't know what i did

typical you

i miss him

its been a week since he started avoiding you

im going to kill you

i cant believe you've been in love with him

since you were 4

im not...

who r u convincing tae? 😆😆

i don't know.

message undelivered.

taehyun groaned as he buried his head in his palms. he had clicked on the link soobin had sent that redirected him to kim mingyu's instagram story.

the chaebol heir had posted a story of his arm around beomgyu's shoulder, both of them grinning into the camera. beomgyu looked so happy. so much livelier with mingyu than ever with him in the past week.

it was as if a switch had been flipped, beomgyu no longer clung to him, never made sassy remarks, never teased him and completely ignored his existence. the beomgyu who had such a rebellious streak suddenly, just plainly nodded at all of his instructions and never even spared him a glance.

who was he even trying to convince anymore? himself?

he had long known how his heart yearned for the one boy he couldn't touch. he knew he should have quit the minute jungkook assigned beomgyu to him. it was his fault, voluntarily signing up for the agonising pain ahead.

"sir taehyun?" mr kwon gently tapped on taehyun's shoulder.

the calm, prim and proper appearance had morphed into the embodiment of the current whirlwind of emotions taehyun was feeling. his dress shirt was untucked, a few buttons undone. his tie was loosely hanging on his neck, his usual slicked hair out of place, falling over his eyes, blocking his vision.

taehyun snapped out of his thoughts upon hearing mr kwon's voice.

"the official paperwork has not come through yet sir," mr kwon said, a knowing smile on his face.

taehyun's eyes instantly locked with the man, a small ray of hope blooming in the dark depths of his heart. the official paperwork to state that he is being removed from beomgyu's security detail had not been faxed yet.

that means he still had time, time to run to beomgyu and fix whatever he had done wrong.

he quickly grabbed the keys to his motorbike, mumbling a small 'thank you' to mr kwon on his way out.

"kids these days, never say what they truely feel," mr kwon chuckled before resuming his duties with due diligence.

– L