3| rules are made to be broken

song: domino —kai

3| rules are made to be broken

"no going out or bringing over people without my permission. i should be within your vicinity 24/7. no clubbing. no parties. it's going to be the headquarter and straight back home," taehyun listed.

beomgyu rolled his eyes, he was practically being locked up in his house.

"there's no fuckin way i'm doing that. dream on," beomgyu refuted.

"what i say goes if you haven't understood that already. i suggest you follow my rules if you do not want to face any consequences," taehyun uttered with finality.

beomgyu pushed past taehyun.

"sorry to burst your bubble but my visitor is already on his way," beomgyu put on a sugary sweet smile one too sweet to be real.

beomgyu's i-messages
junnie 🤮

yo

what?

come over.

right now???

im pissed

alr otw to buy the ice cream from baskin babe

what's got u mad asf

my bodyguard.

is he hot?

fuck u jun he's a pain in the ass

oops

wna go drink ltr?

yk san wants to hook up w u 😏😏

taehyun might put a bullet thru san

wow his name sounds dreamy 😫

u never answered
is 😡 he 😡 hot 😡😡

wait til u his personality
his looks becomes irrelevant after

so he is hot 🤭🤭

😐😐😐

omw driving at full speed

r u even cmg to see me atp 🙄🙄🙄

no ❤️

i hope u crash & burn
read

"young master choi, yeonjun's at the door for you. sir taehyun seems very uncomfortable," mr kwon spoke through the door.

"yah beomgyu why didn't you say your bodyguard was smoking hot?" yeonjun yelled.

beomgyu rolled his eyes as he walked up to the pair. taehyun moved slightly blocking beomgyu from yeonjun.

"are you single taehyunnie?" yeonjun batted his eyelashes as his fingers snaked up taehyun's bicep.

taehyun didn't even flinch. he stood there completely umbothered, his eyes scrutinising yeonjun. taehyun grabbed yeonjun by his collar, prying him off.

beomgyu felt strangely uncomfortable watching taehyun manhandle yeonjun. fuck the fleeting thought of wondering what it would feel like to have taehyun's strong grip on his neck passed through his mind.

have i gone insane?

"let him go. he's my friend," beomgyu quickly stepped between the two.

taehyun looked into beomgyu's eyes, challenging, "how would i know that he's not a threat to you?"

beomgyu scoffed, "you've been following me around for a week. does yeonjun seem like a threat?"

taehyun relaxed his grip, "fine. but if i deem him dangerous, i'll kick him out in an instant."

beomgyu shrugged before turning to yeonjun. "let's go jun."

"aww i wanted to spend more time with your sexy bodyguard. wish i had such a hot man living with me," yeonjun grumbled.

quickly one last time he turned to taehyun, "call me if you want to hang out~" yeonjun purred.

beomgyu held back a giggle. the revolt swimming in taehyun's eyes and the scowl etched on his face was quite funny and weirdly satisfying.

"how have you not fucked him yet?" yeonjun burst the moment both of them had entered beomgyu's room.

"first of all he's my bodyguard—"

"that's hot."

beomgyu shut yeonjun's unnecessary commentary with a glare. "secondly he doesn't respond to anything. i practically eye-raped him at the club yesterday and he just watched jun! if it were someone else i was giving all the stares to, they'd be all over me in a heartbeat!"

yeonjun snickered, "admit it. you've lost your game."

beomgyu was offended. "i absolutely have not."

yeonjun's eyes fell on the paper beside beomgyu's bed.

"rules? don't tell taehyun already put a leash on you," yeonjun teased.

beomgyu felt his annoyance spike, tearing that paper into shreds, "watch me go against every one of his fucking rules."

yeonjun smirked, "i don't think so~"

beomgyu fumed, "i'll drive him insane that he'll want to run."

yeonjun quipped, "i bet you won't be able to get him to fuck you."

beomgyu blew a breath, "as if. i'll fuck him. watch me."

yeonjun laughed, "yah you'd never be able to top him gyu. plus had first hand experience with his strength literally five seconds ago. if anything his thick veiny hands manhandling you will turn you on."

beomgyu remained silent. no one could refute that he had a strength and slight choking kink.

the smirk widened on yeonjun's face, "gyu i know you like the back of my palm."

beomgyu huffed before jumping into his bed, "young royals released a new season."

yeonjun tsked, "i guess denial does work doesn't it?"

beomgyu stuffed the marshmallow into yeonjun's mouth.

how do you like it so far?
—L