1| club spade

song: love shot –exo

1| club spade

beomgyu swirled the glass cup in his hand, watching the whisky slosh around, bored. 

"your stalker is here. back corner booth," yeonjun whispered, as he slumped into the plush chair beside him all sticky and sweaty from dancing. 

beomgyu moved away from yeonjun mildly disgusted by the smell alcohol and sweat wafting off of him. 

beomgyu's eyes roamed around and his interest piqued when he saw those big, black pupils staring at him from the far corner. his eyes moved away in an instant pretending that figure in the corner was non-existent. 

"why don't you give him a show gyu?" yeonjun chuckled deviously. 

beomgyu smirked, "i should show he can see all he wants to but he could never touch." 

차갑도록 서롤 겨눈 채  (staring coldly at one another)

beomgyu's hands roamed all over his own body as he moved to the music sensually, his eyes catching the shadowy figure's pitch black ones. 

날이 선 듯 그 목소리엔  (your piercing voice) 

"may i dance with you?" a sudden voice jerked beomgyu's attention away. 

"sure," beomgyu threw a coy smile before dancing with the blonde stranger. 

숨 막히는 것만 가득해  (is so suffocating) 

beomgyu's eyes gazed away to see the ravenette in the booth. he wanted to see if he could get any reaction out of him. the blonde stranger had an arm around beomgyu's waist and the other around his neck, practically hanging off of beomgyu. 

yet nothing seemed to faze his stalker. beomgyu didn't know whether to be scared that the ravenette had been following him for the past week or to be turned on by the smoke escaping from his plump pink lips, the lit cigarette between his fingers. 

oh-oh-oh-oh-oh aye ye 

눈을 가린 채로 그렇게  (with your eyes closed shut)

beomgyu's lips attached to the blondie's neck, licking, sucking, marking up the man who was rubbing their lower parts together all while looking near the booth. 

굳게 닫아 버린 서로의  (our hearts closed off and stubbornly set in stone)

he couldn't see the man clearly, the smoke around him blocking beomgyu's sight of him. 

맘이 애써 외면하는걸  (refusing to acknowledge it all ah)

beomgyu felt dissatisfied for some reason. he manages to always gets a rise out anyone whether it be love, annoyance or hatred. 

but lust? that he had no problem with. he had pretty features but his body was built with the right amount of lean muscles. 

he knew he was good-looking but was it not enough? 

타들어 가  (ah i'm burning up)

"can i kiss you?" 

beomgyu turned slightly. 

"not the lips," he replied sternly. beomgyu was saving it for someone special, someone that'd make his mind go crazy. 

갈라질 듯 숨이 막혀 와  (it's so suffocating, i'm about to burst)

beomgyu was sure that from the booth's angle, it would seem like beomgyu and the blonde were kissing. 

the figure didn't move a muscle. his eyes were blank, almost as if he was disinterested by beomgyu. 

a few seconds later, beomgyu pushed the blonde away revolted by the slobber of saliva on his cheek. 

"where are you going–" 

beomgyu turned away, wiping the trail of drool with a tissue from the bar counter.

갈증이 나  (i'm so thirsty) 

이 한 잔을 가득히 담아  (fill this cup up) 

beomgyu slowly made his way back to his own booth, craving some bourbon to distract him from those stone cold eyes. 

넘칠 듯한  (to the brink) 

위태론 오늘 밤을 난  (on this dangerous night i~)

beomgyu clinked glasses with yeonjun and the several others that had sidled up to him when he had taken a seat. 

"tired?" yeonjun questioned.

it's the love shot.

beomgyu felt the cold smooth liquid go down his throat. 

beomgyu grinned, "not at all." 

the loud music and the blaring lights distracting him from the figure decked in a crisp suit at the back booth. 

–L