6| hueningkai's movie premiere

song: moondance —jeon woong, ab6ix

6| hueningkai's movie premiere

"why are the curtains open?" beomgyu groaned as he rolled over. 

"good morning young master." 

sunlight? good morning? 

beomgyu shot up in his bed, confused. "morning? it should be around afternoon right?" 

mr kwon chuckled, "you've been asleep for a whole day young master. actually more than that." 

beomgyu fumbled for his phone before bringing it up to his face, looking at the date. 

it's been a day already? 

"who...who brought me here?" 

mr kwon looked slightly perplexed wondering if beomgyu had amnesia, "of course, it was sir taehyun. he brought you here yesterday morning. seemed like he picked you up from the bar, since young master reeked of alcohol." 

so he kept it a secret? 

beomgyu nodded along before dismissing mr kwon, "mr kwon, have a day off." 

"young master?" he asked hesitantly. 

beomgyu smiled, "it's been awhile since you have seen your family if i'm not wrong. please take a day off." 

mr kwon bowed appreciatively, "thank you, young master. i'll have you know breakfast has already been made. 

beomgyu inner mind was itching for taehyun to notice his presence. he had been sitting at the dining table directly in taehyun's line of vision. he chewed loudly, attempted to choke on water and even yelled when he touched the hot pan.

willingly but let's forget that bit.

yet nothing, taehyun hadn't spoken to him, much less even looked at his face.

"taehyun help me...it hurts," beomgyu mumbled as he sat beside taehyun with a first aid kit.

taehyun wordlessly took out the cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, his gaze solely focused on beomgyu's cheek where his skin was split open.

beomgyu winced slightly when taehyun cleaned the wound. this time, taehyun applied the ointment and stuck the plaster on with much gentler force, his fingers lingering a second too long.

"taehyun?"

upon hearing beomgyu's voice, taehyun jerked his hand away from the former's cheek. he wrapped beomgyu's hand with a bandage, the abrasiveness of the ropes having done a number on him.

beomgyu climbed onto taehyun's lap.

"can you tie my hair?" beomgyu requested softly, as he gestured to his bandaged hand.

taehyun silently grabbed the hairtie from the coffee table while one hand threaded through beomgyu's hair. beomgyu purred as he relaxed at the gentle feel of taehyun's fingers in his hair.

"get off now."

beomgyu was agitated by taehyun's passive aggressive demeanour towards him. he wanted taehyun to express himself. he also wanted to apologise for breaking taehyun's rules.

it ticked at his pride but taehyun was more stubborn than beomgyu could be.

"taehyun...i'm sorry for going out without you permission," beomgyu whispered sincerely, looking into taehyun's eyes fervently for any acknowledgment.

"get off of me," taehyun stated as he tried to pull away from beomgyu.

beomgyu clung onto taehyun tighter, "please taehyun say something. you're killing me."