181-190

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign-In Starts From Hundreds Of Millions Of Supercars

infoReport

bookmark

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

33%

Chapter 181: Absolutely Impossible, This Is Untrue

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Seeing this, at this moment, Cheng Lei didn't care about it at all.

After all, from Cheng Lei's perspective, these things didn't seem to have any effect at all.

Cheng Lei was full of anger, waved his big hand, and said very simply.

"What are you waiting for, don't hurry up for me!"

After Cheng Lei finished speaking, the people around him, even more desperately, swiftly started to shoot in front of them when they saw it.

It's just that Cheng Lei looked at him subconsciously.

The more so, Cheng Lei's heart was a little eager to try.

After all, there is nothing to tangle about other issues.

As for Zhen Hao, he is so strong now.

If Zhen Hao is allowed to develop, then it will definitely have a certain impact on Cheng Lei's side.

"What's wrong, do you think you are very good?"

"Or, do you think that you alone can fight against our entire Nanwu Sect?"

Zhen Hao is now the suzerain of Nanwu Sect, as long as he gives an order.

Apart from other things, at least most of the Nanwu sect people will follow Zhen Hao's arrangements.

Therefore, Zhen Hao seems to want to solve Cheng Lei, but it is a breeze.

At this time, Cheng Lei did not feel that there was any problem with this appearance.

At this moment, Cheng Lei gritted his teeth and yelled: "What are you still doing in a daze? Give it to me!"

With these words finished, the people around nodded again and again.

If you say so, this is indeed a problem.

"Hmph, in that case, give them a little surprise."

Zhen Hao waved his hand, indicating that the bodyguards of Nan Wuzong around him could start.

In fact, these bodyguards are already ready to fight.

Originally, Cheng Lei thought that the people here in Zhen Hao, no matter how good they were, they wouldn't go anywhere.

But now it seemed that Cheng Lei's heart became more clear.

This incident has completely gone beyond Cheng Lei's expectations.

"It seems that I am thinking too simple."

When Cheng Lei saw this, he felt as if he was suddenly hit hard by a heavy hammer.

While Cheng Lei looked over here, the whole person's heart was burning with anger.

But when he saw this, Cheng Lei himself, on the contrary, didn't feel that there was anything wrong with this appearance.