21-30

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign-In Starts From Hundreds Of Millions Of Supercars

infoReport

bookmark

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

4%

Chapter 21

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Seeing this, Lu Yunwei's pupils shrank and looked at Zhen Hao in disbelief.

How did he do it?

But when Lu Yunwei saw this place, Lu Yunwei still couldn't help but talk.

"Well, why do you have these?"

With Lu Yunwei's words finished, the people around him all stared in front of him.

Obviously, this is unexpected.

And seeing this, Zhen Hao smiled faintly at this time.

"How about it, didn't you think about it?"

In fact, Zhen Hao didn't intend to do this at the beginning.

However, Lu Yunwei thought Zhen Hao was a good bully, and when he planned to come out against him, all of this might have already been doomed.

When Zhen Hao did this, Lu Yunwei's face was pale.

The people around him all pointed to Lu Yunwei.

"What, it is so, none of us thought of it."

"I really didn't expect that he was such a person, and this teacher could even do such things."

"Forget it, I'm really scared, and I won't go to his class anymore. I strongly urge the school to change teachers, otherwise I will resist."

At this time, as the people around him finished speaking, Lu Yunwei still wanted to quibble, but it was of no use anymore.

Before long, several tolerances came.

They just came here, and they said directly: "This matter has nothing to do with Mr. Zhen Hao."

"The real murderer is someone else."

Just these words completely dispelled everyone's doubts.

But at the same time, it also made everyone feel very confused.

Since Zhen Hao didn't do it, who else could it be?

"This is a video that appeared at that time, Mr. Zhen Hao, please take a closer look."

When the tolerance was standing in front of Zhen Hao, he spoke very seriously to Zhen Hao.

Even those around you can feel the seriousness of these tolerances.

Zhen Hao took a look. It turned out that this video was exactly the one in which Zhen Hao met Jiang Yuntao.

As for the back, Xu Jiachi came out, and then started without saying a word.

It seemed to them that they were targeting Zhen Hao.

However, without knowing what was going on, Jiang Yuntao was dealt with.