51-60

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign-In Starts From Hundreds Of Millions Of Supercars

infoReport

bookmark

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

9%

Chapter 51 The Penguin Group's attention must be so

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Penguin Group held a meeting for shareholders this time.

At the meeting, Brother Xiao Ma attached great importance to such things.

"Everyone, I believe you all know that our Penguin Group has welcomed a new friend."

"This President Zhen, everyone must be like this, and we must take it seriously."

After all, they have 10% of the company's shares. Such talents must be so.

And beside him, someone asked.

"Then Chairman, what should we do next?"

This is what they want to understand very urgently now.

Because next, Xiao Ma's general direction is actually very clear.

If anything goes wrong because of these things, it would be a great loss.

So for this kind of thing, Xiao Ma must do it so that most people support him.

And Zhen Hao's 10% of the shares are actually very important.

"So, I plan to send an elite to Mr. Zhen."

"In this way, we must also make sure that Mr. Zhen is on our side in the general direction."

Xiao Ma's remarks are very reasonable, and the others nodded again and again.

That’s great, but the question is, who is there to send?

Thinking of this in the hearts of these people, they looked towards this side one after another.

Obviously, such a thing, to be precise, is actually more direct than imagined.

But here, Brother Xiao Ma looked at the beauty in the corner: "Susu, this time, it's up to you."

When Xiao Ma finished speaking, the beauty sitting in the corner was a little surprised.

What, let her pass?

She doesn't have a boyfriend yet. What if Zhen is always an old and ugly man by the time?

So Susu instinctively wanted to refuse this matter.

However, Xiao Ma directly let go: "As long as you go, your salary will double, and your bonus will double."

"Every month, the amount that can be reimbursed doubles."

What?

Originally, Susu was still somewhat worried.

But now, Susu nodded repeatedly when he heard Brother Xiao Ma say this.

"Okay, I promise."

When Susu finished speaking, at this time, those around him couldn't help but sigh.