31-40

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign-In Starts From Hundreds Of Millions Of Supercars

infoReport

bookmark

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

6%

Chapter 31 Now, It's My Turn

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

Zhen Hao quickly solved all of this. In fact, this time, it was really too tricky.

It's really just a little bit short, something is about to happen.

But fortunately, these things are almost resolved now.

At least this way, the direction of departure is still very good.

Slowly, looking at Qin Shuang next to him, Zhen Hao smiled: "What's the matter, why are you looking at me like this?"

It seemed to Zhen Hao that Qin Shuang's eyes seemed to be looking at a weird person.

In the next moment, Qin Shuang couldn't help but said, "Zhen Hao, you are really a weird person."

Perhaps it is also because of the previous relationship that Qin Shuang and Zhen Hao are very familiar with each other.

Otherwise, Qin Shuang would never say such a joke anyway.

At this time, Zhen Hao didn't care.

"Haha, this is just a little trick."

"The man is outside, he must protect himself."

Well, everything Zhen Hao said makes sense. Who makes Zhen Hao so handsome?

But when I thought of this, I don't know why, Qin Shuang's cheeks turned red in despair.

Just seeing this, Qin Shuang said subconsciously at this moment.

"Zhen Hao, but what shall we do next?"

Although before, Zhen Hao only said a little bit.

However, Qin Shuang still felt that something was lacking.

Seeing that Qin Shuang was like this, Zhen Hao continued not to forget to say it here.

"Actually, this shouldn't be said so."

"Qianhua Building will be handed over to you, and the Zhou family, now it's my turn!"

After Zhen Hao said these words, he condensed his eyes and raised his head to look into the distance.

After all, such a thing is actually really good for Zhen Hao.

However, Zhen Hao didn't bother with these problems.

Because as far as Zhen Hao is concerned, there is actually one more thing. He still needs to solve it.

He was looking at him, the more so, in fact, Zhen Hao smiled faintly all over here.

"Zhen Hao, you are too risky to do this."

Qin Shuang realized that something was wrong and suddenly said.

After all, this time, Zhen Hao was going to trouble the other side single-handedly.

So here, in any case, Qin Shuang felt that he still had to solve this problem properly.