151-160

MTLNATION

notifications

Sign-In Starts From Hundreds Of Millions Of Supercars

infoReport

bookmark

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

27%

Chapter 151

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

"Yes, do you give or not."

"If you give it, I can give you a sum of money for you to re-development outside, if you don't give it..."

Zhen Hao looked at Zhao Weiyang and said directly.

But as for Zhao Weiyang, the sweat on his forehead is about to come out.

The more I think about it this way, it actually becomes a headache.

How should this matter be handled?

This is really touching.

"Does this matter only you know?"

Zhao Weiyang still has a lot of uncertainties.

Therefore, he felt that he should first ask Zhen Hao before making a decision.

But at this moment, when Zhao Weiyang finished speaking, Zhen Hao smiled.

"What do you think?"

Zhen Hao did not answer his question, and Zhen Hao felt that it was actually unnecessary.

But at this moment, Zhao Weiyang's heart is really scared.

After all, as long as he dared to say no word, Zhen Hao would definitely send him in directly.

At that time, I don't know how many years, but Zhao Weiyang must be dead.

"Okay, I promise."

Zhao Weiyang gritted his teeth, looked at Zhen Hao, and answered directly.

Zhen Hao nodded.

Now that everything has been determined.

So what is there to say about these things.

And looking at these, Zhen Hao didn't feel any problems at all at this time.

"In this case, sign the contract and I will give you the money as soon as possible."

"You'd better leave Sioux City quickly, otherwise, I'm worried, they will find you."

Zhen Hao is very direct, and Zhao Weiyang is very clear.

So at this time, Zhao Weiyang nodded repeatedly.

"Well, I know how to do this."

Zhao Weiyang actually thought so in his heart.