"Ya..he keeps saying he needs more information. But I swear that dude doesn't talk."

"What's he even trying to get out of him?"

"Beats me."

Katsuki glared at Shade as Shade just stared at him bored.

"What's your name and why did you join Cobra?"

That was Katsuki's first sentence every week he got there.

And Shade would respond with.

"I'm Shade. I had a deal."

"Damn bastard..don't you get tired of this?! If you just tell me the truth I'll leave!" Katsuki snapped

"I didn't lie."

"BULLSHIT!"

"So you're telling me you don't know who Kygo Nadora is?!"

Katsuki glared as he didn't answer.

"_____ Nadora. You definitely know her don't you? You avoided to hit her before. You have the same quirks. Same features too. And that scar on your cheek right? She did that to you when you were 6 years old." Katsuki said glaring.

He never went this deep about her past to him but today was Katsuki's last week that he'd speak to Shade..mainly because Aizawa was getting pissed off at how often he'd do this.

Shade just continued to stare at him. But Katsuki noticed a change in his posture. He tightened up.

Katsuki smirked. This is it! This is what I was waiting for! Ha!

"She gave you a scar by accident and got so upset that she tried to hurt herself the same way to make it all even. Right?" Katsuki asked

There it is again! He moved!

"But you didn't let her do that. No, you cared about your younger sister so much that you just gave her the same bandage so she could match with you. Because you didn't want her to hurt herself."

Shade's shoulders moved again as his eyes soon glared at Katsuki.

Katsuki smirked. "Isn't that right.. Kygo?"

Shade glared before laughing. He laughed loud as he shook his head.

"You just won't give up will you? I am no Kygo Nadora. The man you're looking for isn't here anymore!" Shade snapped getting annoyed by Katsuki's visits and questions.

But Shade didn't realize what he said. Which soon made Katsuki smirk wildly as he stood up pointing at Shade.

"ANYMORE! HA! So you admit it! You are Kygo Nadora! You're not dead! And you're just a shitty evil brother!" Katsuki yelled laughing finally getting him.

Shade just stared at him quietly realizing he did say that.

Katuski smirked at him glaring.

"...Kygo died the moment I joined Cobra. I am not Kygo Nadora." Shade finally confessed.

"Cut the crap. Now that I know I was right all along im going to tell her and make sure she knows you're not worth any of her god damn time! You're a bastard and a disgusting traitor." Katsuki said glaring at him.

Shade just glared at him. "Her feelings mean nothing to me."

Katsuki slammed the glass between them.

"She went through hell for you! The only reason she fought Cobra was for you! And you're alive! She did it all to avenge you! Are you telling me you don't care about that!?" Katsuki yelled asking