Chapter 1;

*Roses POV*

I giggled excitedly skipping through the house.

He was gonna be so surprised.

Billy chuckled rolling into the living room where everyone was setting up for the party.

'Calm down pumpkin or you're gonna knock something over'

I rolled my eyes playfully at his over protectiveness.

He sighed happily, scanning me. 'You do look lovely though'

I did a little curtesy in my dress and grinned wide. 'You always have been the charmer in the family'

He tilted his western hat at me and laughed. 'Well now you know where jacob gets it from'

I blushed shaking my head.

'WHO IS THAT BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I SEE STANDING INFRONT OF ME?!'

I giggled recognising that voice anywhere.

Within seconds of hearing this I was lifted into the air from behind and span around.

I erupted into fits of laughter trying to get out of his grip. 'SAM PUT ME DOWN NOW'

He chuckled loudly, spinning me round faster. 'NEVER'

I struggled in his grip, my giggling getting the better of me. 'EMILY CAN YOU PUT YOUR FIANCÉ ON A LEAHSE PLEASE'

Emily chuckled walking into the living room. 'Sam put her down'

He laughed doing as he was told. Once on the floor, he turned me around and held me at arms length. 'God, how is it I can still remember you when you were this big'

He gestured holding his hand a couple of meters off the ground.

I slapped his hand away and chuckled.

'Because, like everyone else in this village, we've lived in La Push forever' i said.

He laughed hooking his arm round Emily's waist and planting a kiss on her temple.

Em smiled warmly at me. 'Rose you look stunning'

I smiled eyeing up her outfit. 'Em,I think that's you'

Sam chuckled licking his lips. 'mmmmm, yes it is'

Sam them embraced Emily in a loving kiss.

'Erugh get a room you 2' Embry said, walking in with Quil and Seth.

Sam sent him daggers.

I crossed my arms and nodded approvingly at the 3 of them, smirking. 'You guys scrub up well'

Quil chuckled propping the collar of his shirt. 'Why are you acting so surprised for?'

I chuckled as Seth came over and gave me hug.

He smiled bashfully. 'You look stunning'

I giggled, my cheeks turning red. 'Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself'

Now it was his turn to blush. He looked down at the ground nervously.

'SETH, STOP FLIRTING WITH ROSE AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO YOU CAN HELP ME SET UP WITH THE BIRTHDAY BANNER' shouted Brady from across the otherside of the room.

Seth instantly blushed and angrily muttered to himself before following Bradys order.

Next to walk in was my dad James and my brother Cameron.

Dad came over to where i was standing, took my hand and gave me a little turn. 'you look so pretty darlin', its good to see you got my gene's it that department'