𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

SOLAR ECLIPSE

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑Chapter OneThe Tragedy ┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑
Chapter One
The Tragedy
┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

❝Protecting the children is my duty.❞

A FEW WEEKS HAD PASSED since you were assigned to work in the daycare. Nothing of what Moon said happened, everything seemed just fine and worked well. You were still hidden from the kids since you weren't ready to deal with the mess and noise.

However, you did one mistake.

One day after the kids had left, you came out of the room you share with Sun and Moon, not knowing that there was a little boy waiting for his parents by the daycare entrance. He saw you passing and quickly demanded to see you. He spread the news about seeing another sun animatronic roaming after hours. It didn't help that even the Pizzaplex management hung posters, provided marketable plushies for sale, and even built a golden statue of you outside the daycare. All of this just to expose that there's a new animatronic in the daycare.

Sun tried his best to assure you that the kids are well-behaved and won't do anything you don't like. He said that even Moon tolerates them and can control them with ease. They're just going to be curious to know more about you and probably seek attention from you, things that made you change your mind.

So here you are, standing in front of the kids who looked at you with awe. Sun smiled nervously when he saw you looking at the children with a blank expression, "So little ones, this is my new sibling. Their name is Eclipse, please behave well." He restlessly enounced while holding his hand out toward you. You kept on just staring at the young humans, your arms behind your back, giving you an elegant persona.

One little girl pointed at you, "Wow! You look pretty!" She exclaimed with her wide childish eyes sparkling. You mentally rolled your eyes while Sun smiled happily that you didn't comment on the girls annoyance. And from this moment, all hell broke loose... Kids threw endless questions and requests at you.

"You're my favorite!"

"Can you be my friend?"

"Are you sibling with Sunny and Moony?"

"Please play with us!"

"Can you pick me up? You're so tall!"

And so on without stopping. You let out a sigh and dropped your arms beside you, "This is going to be pain." You thought, really pissed off that you're going to get involved into this mess everyone calls playtime. Sun put his hand on your shoulder, "It's going to be okay, Eclipse. Trust me, you will enjoy it." He assured with a joyful smile. You just hummed and nodded in agreement.

You tried to play with the kids, join them in making good crafts, and even read them a story. You of course kept your first duty as a top priority which was to watch the daycare in case a threat shows up. One child came up to you, he was crying and sobbing, "Eclipse, I-I lost m-my Bonnie plushie. C-Can you f-find it for m-me?" He asked with a stutter while wiping his eyes. For some reason, you felt bad for him. You kneeled before him and petted his head, "Don't worry, child. I will look for it." You gently told him then stood up and held his little hand. You both proceeded to look for the plushie everywhere around the daycare, but you couldn't find it.

There was only one place you still didn't look in, the ball pit. You walked there and got into the pit, looking for the plush. The boy was watch while you looked around until you eventually found it. You picked the toy up and stared at it... it was a purplish blue bunny with stars around its body. Oddly, it looked really familiar. Suddenly, a flashback came to you. It was the same bunny talking to you, but he was an animatronic. Who is he? Why do you have memories of a bunny animatronic? Sun told you that there isn't any bunnies in the Pizzaplex-...

"Did you find it?"

The boy's voice knocked you out of your thoughts. You turned to him and forced a small smile, "Is it this one?" You asked, showing him the stuffed animal. He smiled big and nodded his head as a reply. You walked out of the ball pit and gave him the plushie, "Thank you, Eclipse! You're the best!" The boy chanted happily and ran to play with the other kids. You watched him disappear in the crowd while you stood there in puzzlement, "What was that just now? Who is that rabbit? I feel like I know him." You thought while clenching your fists tightly.

There's something wrong for sure.

-TIME SKIP-

Eventually, naptime came and it was Moon's turn to watch over the kids. The little ones where sleeping peacefully, but you were mostly concerned about Moon. You noticed the small twitching happening to him every now and then. It has became worse than before and mlre frequent, but you tried your best to push the thought away.

You watched the daycare from the balcony to ensure the children's safety. So far, everything was good; however...

"AHHH!"

You heard a loud scream that made the kids wake up and got your attention. You quickly went to where the scream was and to your surprise, you saw Moon standing there, looking down at a girl with a bleeding arm. Something in you clicked when you saw the little girl crying, it was like that flashback you got a few weeks ago. "It's past your bedtime, you must be punished." Moon proclaimed with a raspy and creepy voice. You knew something wrong was with Moon, he would never hurt a child.

"The virus."

You quickly rushed to your brother and stood in front of the wounded girl, "Moon, what are you doing? This is against our programming." You strictly declared with a frown. Moon chuckled darkly, "Bad children must be punished." He responded with a small laughter. You didn't know that you also had a glitch of your own that was already spread in the daycare system when you charge your battery. Thus, a small notification popped before your eyes, confirming you if you want to turn on the lights, "Was I too focused on turning on the lights?" You didn't want to question it and just agreed to turn on the lights. You didn't know how this happened, but you were grateful that it appeared in the right time.

Slowly, Sun started to return whilst you turned to the little girl, picking her up in your arms. You inspected her wound on her arm, it wasn't that major thankfully and it can be treated quickly in the hospital. A few seconds later, Sun was back. He looked concerned when he saw the little girl, "Wh-What happened? Moon! He-..." Sun stopped when he saw the other kids looking at him with fear and the injured girl crying as she held into you for dear life.

He knew that Moon has messed up horribly.