Grave Danger

(author's note~ yeah updates are gonna continue to be slow, so plz bare with me. anyways, fun fact for this week, i think im gonna run track in college, which is pretty cool. i can't decide where to go tho because im too indecisive lol)

{3rd Person POV}

(Y/n) and Cole sat next to each other on the airship as they and the ninja headed to the tomb. Out of the floorboards appeared three rows of seats, which is where (Y/n) and Cole ended up. The silence between them was almost deafening, and 100% awkward. Cole wanted to say something, anything, to her to fix things. But the words wouldn't come. So instead, Cole did what he did best. Comic relief.

"Watch this," he whispered to (Y/n). She raised an eyebrow and he began his performance. "Oh my God, Jay there's a spider on your back!" He yelled with alarm. It was actually pretty believable. Jay began a freak-out session.

"What?! Where?! Get it off, get it off, get it off!" He whined as he jumped around the tiny ship all over the place. The rest of them laughed at his antics as he continued to squirm and jump around. 

"Oh, wait. I think it was just some fuzz. My bad Jay," Cole said and shrugged. (Y/n) laughed. Cole couldn't help but watch her as she clutched her stomach from laughing so hard while Jay went off on Cole. She just looked so pretty when she laughed. 

"I swear if you weren't a ghost I would-" Jay continued yelling obscenities at Cole for at least another full minute. When he finally sat back down the rest of the cabin still softly chuckled. 

"You really still haven't changed," (Y/n) said to Cole as her eyes were still glowing, and watering, from laughing.

"I try to stay true," Cole responded in a cocky tone. 

"I did miss being around you guys," she said. Cole sighed as they gazed at each other, just like they used to do. He opened his mouth to finally say something to her, an apology, or to just tell her he missed her too, untl Zane interrupted them.

{First Person POV}

"We're almost to the tomb of the first spinjitzu master," Zane said, which snapped both me and  Cole back to attention.

"Yeah, can't believe we're almost there after all we've been through," Cole answered.

"I can't believe I'm underunderwateri said uneasily. 

"You? What about me? Just how thick is this glass?" Cole asked while he tapped the window a few times. 

Sensei Wu and Misako appeared on our screen. "We're heading to your location now. With Moro already ahead of you and able to foresee the traps protecting the tomb with the sword of sanctuary, it's going to be up to your five to find the realm crystal before he does," he said. 

Jay laughed nervously. "Hehe, Cole's a ghost, Kai can't swim, (Y/n) is the only one with elemental powers, and o magic sword. What could go wrong?" 

Misako continued after Wu, "I may not know the three tests you're about to face, but I discovered a riddle that makes reference to it that may help," she began to read the riddle to us, "A spinjitzu master can. A spinjitzu master cannot. To move forward, don't look ahead, to find his resting spot."

"Huh, that's food for thought," Cole said. 

Suddenly Jay gulped. "Speaking of food! We're about to be some!" I looked out the window a saw a huge squid-like creature. 

"What the hell is that thing?!" I yelled. 

"It's a Leviathan," Zane said gravely. 

"We have to go faster. Much faster!" Kai said. Cole grabbed the handles of the ship and cranked them to increase our speed. The leviathan grabbed a hold of us and began to crack the glass to the ship's window. "Why did the tomb have to be underwater," he wondered aloud.