Pulling him close, you say, "Of course I do, dear. It think it suits me quite well." You unbutton the top three buttons, exposing your chest. His breath catches in his throat as he gazes down, darkly. You lightly slap his face twice as you button up your shirt.

You spin around on your heels, leaving him there. You still have a couple of hours until you meet the guys for lunch, so you decide to catch up with Yuqi. Unfortunately, this means breaking the news of your departure of your shared dorm. Of course, she will be ecstatic at the news, but you'll be slightly upset about it. You plan to also bring some of your things to the boys' house. Letting the boys know where you're heading, you exit the apartment. Taehyung wanted to come with, but you denied, saying that it was personal.

Arriving at your dorm, you open the door. She should be here as she has no classes, and as expected, she is sitting on her bed. Her eyes widen as she sees you, a smile spreading across her features. She gets up and hugs you as if she hasn't seen you in years. Of course you return the gesture, finally feeling your little piece of home. You peel yourself off of her, not wanting let go. She rushes to her bed, patting the spot where you always sit. You take a seat, turning to face her.

"So what's new?!" She exclaims. You tilt your head down, not wanting to tell her the news. Noticing your change in demeanor, she holds your hand like she always does. Encouraging you to continue, you pick your head back up, meeting her eyes. You explain the past few days and how you've been feeling.

"So it's going fantastically is what you're saying? Why are you so down in the dumps?" She questions.

"Well...they asked me to move in with them. I denied at first because I don't want to leave you, but I gave in and said yes. We're going to get a place out in the town up North. I don't know how to feel about it..." You say, uneasily. You look up a her as she responds with silence. She is slowly nodding, understanding what you've just said. Assuming the worst, tears slowly drip down your face. A smile spreads across her face, but when she looks up, it drops instantly.

"Why are you crying?! This is amazing news! You finally get to see them all everyday! Stop your bawling, and let's get packing!" She shakes your hands up and down, trying to get you up. 

You give her a questioning look as you say, "So...You're not upset with me?" She freezes and her mouth drops as one eyebrow raises.

"Are you serious? Why on Earth would I be mad at you for finally finding your happiness? You couldn't have possibly thought I would be upset..." She says. 

You shake your head, knowing from day one that she would be thrilled for you. "I don't know. I think I am just nervous. You promise we will still be friends?" You ask, weakly. 

She chuckles and says, "Of course! We will be friends for the rest of time, my dear! Now get up and pack!"

You begin sorting your clothes out on your bed, but realize that neither of you have boxes for these items. You know that the building has boxes in the basement if you ask the desk person, so you go downstairs to do that. Returning back upstairs with many boxes, you drop them in a pile next to the door. You and Yuqi begin packing the boxes up, full with clothing.

After the clothes, you move on to other things like bedding and decorative items. In a few hours, a majority of your stuff is packed, labeled, and organized, ready for pickup. You aren't sure when to move everything, but having everything packed now makes it easier to move later.

You text the guys that you're finished and they tell you to meet them at their car, ready to leave for lunch. Exiting the dorm, you say your goodbyes to Yuqi who is nothing but ecstatic for you. On the stroll to the car, you begin to think about your soulmates, all seven of them. Even though you aren't very familiar with four of them, you already care so much about them. It does nothing but confuse you, but in the end, it's better than having a negative feeling about it all.