"Well actually yes." I say.

"Well to bad your coming with me!" He syas.

"Oh is that so? Come and get me!" I say and make myself ready to fight.

"Oh we're gonna play this kinda game?" He says also getting ready to fight.

He tuns towards you trying to hit you but you take a step sideways so you ditch his punch.

When he turned around you punch him with all of you anger towards him that he falls down.

He grabs his cheek and his mouth bleeds. he spits the blood out of his mouth and as he stands up.

"Your gonna regret thats!" He says.

"Am i?" I say while i got a plan.

I can feel that that guy is behind me trying to get me too.

As my uncle tries to punch me and i can feel the guy behind me try to get me so i step aside and they smack each other so hard and they bump into each other until they fall to the ground groaning.

I laugh to myself and grab the motor and start it and drive away as an baddie. What I actually not am because I don't even know how to ride an motor because i'm just 15 but it's going alright.

While i drive a longg time for what it was like 3 hours? Then the tank was empty more because i drove super fast.

I dumbed the motor because i got no money and there was no tank station around. I walked for another few hours when i saw a car or heard a car behind me. And i can say this road i walk next to is dead as hell and there weren't any car's in the past two hours so that's suspicious. I love back as i see its just an family.

Pweh i was scared.

The last few hours i was scared of every car or motor or human who looked like a junkie because my uncle isn't gonna give up until he gets me back.

When i was almost there because I recognise the road i started to run because i was so scared they
followed me or something.

This road is like really long so it was still another hour or more.

I could hear someone yell my name.

"Is that you Amora!?" A man said i turned around and saw really far away an man with an phone to his phone looking confused at me.

"Boss i got your niece here." He says.

"Fuck." I said and started to run like an framing panter or something.

Sometimes i look back but I don't see anything no car no motor or something.

When i saw the house i started to run even faster. I say almost nothing just because i have walked and run the whole day,  haven't eaten anything and i lost s lot of blood because i was fallen down in the woods.

I get to the door and i struggle to open the door but i open it and i see my brother stand there sort of because I immediately fall down and the rest i don't remember only Elio yelling my name.

Brothers pov:

"AMORA!!" Elio yells and runs towards Amora.

He sits down next to Amora and grab her head. They all see all of her wounds on her head and body and they are in shock.

Amora didn't realise how much she got hurt while she literally run trough bushes and fall down on the ground.

Carlo and luca sits next to you to. Luca who is the doctor of the family checks her.

"She had nothing just some wounds and scratches she just hasn't eaten anything as i feel her stomach."
He says.

"That's why she fainted isn't it." Pagolo says.

"Yes it is so i'm gonna uhm clean her wounds and give her soms food or something i just -uhm. I will take care of her." Luca days and grabs Amora from Elio his arms.

Elio looks at Amora sad.

"Elio she is gonna be okay, she is home again that's great. Just put the guns away and everything i will make sure she is alright." Luca says and take her upstairs to his nursery room.

They all out the guns away and everyone and wait in the living room for news from Luca.

after an while Luca comes i to the living room.

Everyone looks at him as he walks in. They all wait for him to say something.

"Uhm i got bad and good news..." he says.

"W-whats the bad news?" Anthonio ask worried.

Luca looks at him and takes a deel breath and looks at Elio who looks at him really worried and weird.

"Well what is it?" Elio says sort of angry.

"Well i uhm first got to move an bullet out of her that went well so that's not the bad news but uhm." He begins.

"Well whats the freaking bad news then?!" pablo ask.

"Yeah right sorry uhm she got an concussion but also has a few broken ribs but she will recover...." He says looking down.

"Alright that's okay i guess!" Elio says

——————————————————————————-
1973 words